Pvp[Lmao i figured it out]

its time to upgrade your build :smile:

Lol thatā€™s why i posted a build help post :grin: <---- that lookā€™s like a mad face but its a grin face lol

read that codex for more info :smile: lol well its hard to upgrade a build if your stuck up at some affixes that you cannot let it go xD

Ik lol i just like those and i was seeing if anyone had any good ideaā€™s i will use other affixā€™s haha :slight_smile:

idea + pen + paper will be a good result :smile:

1 Like

Here what i always do, when new patch came out/released.

the first thing i will do is checking codex where all new item drop, then i will hunt for them and test every new affix (including set), re-test the affix that the dev made some change into it.

each patch make me always have to study the affix back. (this is why i always said im newbie lol)

It consume alot time to farm test etc but really worth it.

try do it and u can almost always can craft OP build. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@cronos4321 thatā€™s the reason you became a legend :+1:

TOget Eternal Chestā€¦ You must be in Top 1 After Defeating Your opponent of your league Like rare or any Leagueā€¦

im still far from being a legend lolā€¦

I would try to do what you do @cronos4321 itā€™s soundā€™s like a great thing to do but i have to work around school and my parentā€™s donā€™t really like when im playing on my tablet for 10 hrs a day ,but i do it anyway because DQ is awesome.

you can do it :smile: I also do what you are doing but I hate calculation lol, I just play and create build via instinct xD

It kinda suckā€™s when your parents dont support your gaming habitā€™s :sob:

By that do you mean calculus?

I know that feeling mate :cry:

a simple Math to get the equivalent of Hp,def, Crit, dps, and other stuff for your build lol

O that makeā€™s a little bit more sense :slight_smile:

yeah :smile:

kekekke you just have to make one floor every day or your going to regret not coming to schoolā€¦ PYONG!! :innocent: :grinning:

Iā€™m on floor 203 I.U lol.During last weekend i played for almost 30 hrs i thinkā€¦i have 97hrs41mins

we have weekend so 48hrs of gaming :smile: lol

1 Like

Yep :grin:

time to save some redbull :smile: