PvP Questions Thread

No. The pvp A.i you previously had before you leave pvp , then using pve character for pve will not change unless you use pve character and enter pvp.

Much as gracias amigo-

And does anyone know what the diameter of the Battle Arena is? How many yards from where I start to my opponent?

1 Like

end to end the whole area of arena?

Yeah, just wondering how many yards is it from me to my opponent when we first begin a match?

dont have any idea too but if you have a time to count the foot step of your character will might help you to measure the size of arena

I guesstimate it to be at least 90 yards. If anyone can prove me wrong or right, feel free to critize my estimation :wink: .

1 Like

Does anyone know how ‘Effective’ Mythic works in PvP mode? Does it change your weapon’s element to the element that your opponent has the lowest resistance for?

Having the hardest time defending against opponents with cerebral vortex, which, in Eternal league, is nearly everyone :unamused::unamused::unamused:

@JesusSaves i feel u bro i cant even get up im stil stock on my % lel … cuz of that cerebral vortex… so sad … specially wiz with high mana+mana shield with cerebral vortex

i just forfeit the match when i face opponent set up like that

If you want to be successful go cerebral vortex yourself. Add strong toughness, 1 reflect damage affix and hp/mp leech mythstones. Now you can beat most people if not everyone.
Also keep in mind 5000 ele dmg is stronger than 100% ele dmg in PvP. Get the weapon dmg affix most importantly.

1 Like

@Msiiek i tried tanky setup w/ leech build but when i pvp i was always put in a tanky opponent too … the match time ended and neither of both of us is dead lol so i just forfeit the match

i really apreciate ur suggestion ive never tried the reflect dmg affix. i didnt know that ED 5000 is better in pvp than 100% ED thanks mate.

@Msiiek hi i just want to update u … thank you … i took ur suggestions and combine it w/ vanish mythic overload affix and some 5000ed and hp b4 i was stack in top 35% eternal … now im in top 25% eternal. i put 1 reflect dmg . mp/hp 1% life leach . cerebral vortex as u said it work well … i put some defensive crystal affix like dodge hp regen and hp per hit.

now im on a win streak haha

You should also keep in mind that when you draw, next round you and your opponent deal 25% more damage that multiplicate after each round. For example: you have 500 power. 1 round is draw. Next round you will start with 625 power. 2 round is draw. Next round you will start with 781 power. And so on until someone get 3 wins. So don’t forfeit.

@Msiiek ok ill keep that in mind im on top15% now i face so many warriors having 200-270k hp w/ inferno bleed setup … im able to kite them though … my main nemesis are the hit K.O blinkstriker rogues lol … so OP. but if i can dodge der 1st blinkstrike i can win . thats if i can survive der bloody dmg

Is cc control impairment? I don’t get why there are 2 c’s. Well, I guess it’s ok but it has been bothering me lately.

CC = Crowd Control, there might be a few lingering references to it in the game but Control Impairment is a bit better for describing it.

1 Like

Thanks for clearing it up :smile:

That is why warrior have high hp, to not be killed by one hit. ~200k hp is not hard to get in PvP. In PvP nature on items are not nerfed, so for example 6x death nature gives you 9% crit chance. Also for offensive affixes you should focus on items with push the limit or barbarian. These are the best power boosting affixes. And of course, in PvP you always need a defiant set. Set bonus are not nerfed also.

1 Like

Just add perseverance affix to receive less bleed dmg from other characters . Will help you alots

1 Like

Msiiek - how did you find out all this info? Just from reading the forums for a while or is there a particular PvP thread? Gosh I feel like I’m so in the dark on the less-than-obvious facts about PvP…

With PvE it’s easy cause you can just look at your stats pages and see the numerical differences, but with PvP it’s like you’re working in the dark