PvP Top Contenders

As the time goes by, we’ve heard so much about a great social patch coming (possibly PvP match), and for now, we have 9 builds divided by three classes:

• Warrior : Champion/Defender/Berserker
  • Wizard : Elementalist/Archmage/Spiritmancer
  • Rogue : Archer/Pirate/Assassin

I just want to make a discussion thread for foreseeing the potential of any build to be a leader on pvp.

which one is your choice and for what reason?

CMIIW
DQ ROCKS!

P.S. : I think Champion will be a tough opponent, since their elemental resists and damages is somewhat considerably high when fighting any build of wizard. as for facing rogue, I think there will be no problem since rogue are paper thin. Oh, don’t forget the ‘hardened’ talent on champs.
:laughing:

Please, PLEASE… if you are going to put it in, consider saving 1-on-1 PVP for a much later patch- a lot of people just don’t like it in games, and completely opt-out, whereas co-op features are more universally enjoyed (haven’t done a poll, but played enough online games to make what I think is an informed observation. Popularity aside, it is kind of the lowest form of “social” gaming, in that you don’t even communicate with the person you are fighting. Maybe it is easier to implement (?) but it adds the least to a game in every instance where I have seen it done. There are also already plenty of games designed specifically for 1-1 or free-for all PVP… Team PVP is a bit different- my feelings are less strong on that, lol, but i think you would get much more bang for your buck by focusing on co-op features, which have a broader appeal. If i’m trying to sell friends on a game (such as friends with whom I play another multiplayer rpg game), telling them it has PVP will usually get a shrug at best, even if the person likes PVP; telling them the game has guilds, tournaments and/or co-op features, on the other hand, automatically makes it stand out from single-player RPGs

Paper think for you but if i bring obsidian and in every set of my clothe i got 7.500 armor im unstoppable

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

• Coop will be brought through this patch but not in real time :
    You will be able to hire characters from players in your buddylist, so per example if you have Steiger in your BL you’ll be able to hire his characters

• For PVP, it won’t be in real time either, but you’ll be able to fight some players (under circumstance, we just talked with Steiger about it, the system isn’t done yet, but from what we said 1 month ago, if my memory is good, we talked about “fighting players avatars controlled by AI”)

Also, if pvp happens, you’ve to know that the system will be balanced, some players can hit 800M in a single shot, and most of players do have only 20-100k HP
So there will be HP/elementalresist/armor buffs to make the system “balanced”

But pvp ain’t coming before a while so DQ have time to think about the whole system and about the features :wink:

yes, exactly what I think it will be.

it is called asynchronous pvp match and coop match (I played gmvil znnia 3 pvp match alot, it’s prety fun)

we don’t (and I personally don’t want to) go fully online as it takes the offline spirit away from this game.

as for @MCPeePants , I think when we fight someone in pvp, we may be motivated by their build etc, not to look down on yourself. it’s more of a kind of a competitive build rather than a bragging and bullying place.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Paper think for you but if i bring obsidian and in every set of my clothe i got 7.500 armor im unstoppable

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

P.S. : it has not been touched by any crystal nor mythstone. wait for it to be obsidianed, and I’ll have u know.

Nice def for a wizard xD

I’m no longer archmage fan, eversince the update.
trust me, he deals damage too.
I plan to make another tanker wizard alternative, but have not enough crystals, will post it if some of you want this kind of build.

Im interested on it, show me when u got done xD

[quote=“ichsanization”][quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Paper think for you but if i bring obsidian and in every set of my clothe i got 7.500 armor im unstoppable

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]

P.S. : it has not been touched by any crystal nor mythstone. wait for it to be obsidianed, and I’ll have u know.[/quote]

Nice one! Is it taken at floor 200?
Problem with this kind of build is that you’re not dealing that much dmg and once you wanna go higher, like floor 2000 you’re losing a lot of dmg reduced and your attack is also low
Mind posting a picture at higher floor? :smiley:

Anyway, impressive amount of armor, and without using any crystal, you’re godlike :smile:

[quote=“Diieter”]Nice one! Is it taken at floor 200?
Problem with this kind of build is that you’re not dealing that much dmg and once you wanna go higher, like floor 2000 you’re losing a lot of dmg reduced and your attack is also low
Mind posting a picture at higher floor? :smiley:

Anyway, impressive amount of armor, and without using any crystal, you’re godlike :smile:[/quote]

Clues : Plagued, Cosmic Power, Blood Mage.

Oh, anw, I can stand floor 370s, but, the game force close, making me have to climb from 200.
The only damage I rely is an explosive from Blood Mage skull.

When does the game force close for you? Is it on a specific floor or just happens randomly?

randomly.
at first I thought it was my bad habit (always running luring the enemies into one place and hit em all) that makes my decice can’t handle so many objects on screen, but then, I realized it happens randomly, even on 1.4.0 version.
should I give you my phone spec?

Just lurking around read some infos and found this. the prediction goes wrong. “As for facing rogue, i think there will be no problem since rogue are paper thin”

paper thin

PAPER THIN.!!!

1 Like