Question: golden veins (average gold find?)

The set affix named golden veins, it said increase my hp and damage by 25% “AVERAGE” gold find on gears, does this “average” mean the total value of gold find on my gears need to be divide by 6? (Due to 6 equipments)

Or if i got 3 only piece equpment got gold find, then total gold find value divide by 3?

Thanks for clarification in advanced~!

my hunch…

[overall gear gold find / 7 (e.g. helm, chest, ring, amulet, weapon MH & OH and pet) ] * the level of gold vein

[overall gear gold find / 7 (e.g. helm, chest, ring, amulet, weapon MH & OH and pet) ] * the level of gold vein

So if i only having helm and chest equipment got total value 140% gold find, do the overall gear gold find still devide 7? Become 20% average gold find on gear before multiple by level of gold veins? That is so little incresement =.="

Anyway, thanks for reply ya~!

[quote=“Scencer”][overall gear gold find / 7 (e.g. helm, chest, ring, amulet, weapon MH & OH and pet) ] * the level of gold vein

So if i only having helm and chest equipment got total value 140% gold find, do the overall gear gold find still devide 7? Become 20% average gold find on gear before multiple by level of gold veins? That is so little incresement =.="

Anyway, thanks for reply ya~![/quote]

A total of 1250% can be achieved on all items + pet. Golden Veins is an awesome set !

A rough ball park figure, golden veins + scattershot = 65M minimum damage. 65M is certainly not the best damage output by any stretch of the imagination, but its not to be laughed at either :unamused:

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Scencer”][overall gear gold find / 7 (e.g. helm, chest, ring, amulet, weapon MH & OH and pet) ] * the level of gold vein

A total of 1250% can be achieved on all items + pet. Golden Veins is an awesome set !

A rough ball park figure, golden veins + scattershot = 65M minimum damage. 65M is certainly not the best damage output by any stretch of the imagination, but its not to be laughed at either :unamused:[/quote]
I believe you’re thinking of Buccaneer, which is TOTAL. Golden Veins is only average.

Since the max roll of GF on one piece is 50%, that’s the best average you can hope for as well. At 25% per rank for Golden Veins at max rank 8 is 200%. 200% × 50% is 100% bonus to HP and DMG, not the best but not bad either.

Edit: Sorry, you can also get 1 200% crystal affix. I don’t know though if a pet counts as “equipment,” so that changes the best average to either 78% or 83%, dependant upon the answer.

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Scencer”][overall gear gold find / 7 (e.g. helm, chest, ring, amulet, weapon MH & OH and pet) ] * the level of gold vein

A rough ball park figure, golden veins + scattershot = 65M minimum damage. 65M is certainly not the best damage output by any stretch of the imagination, but its not to be laughed at either :unamused:[/quote]
I believe you’re thinking of Buccaneer, which is TOTAL. Golden Veins is only average.[/quote]

Thanks for that, yeah I did miss out +buckaneer.
Perhaps I shouldn’t rush posts while I’m supposed to be working :wink: