Question on Floors

Before 1.6.0 I played up to floor 125 with my Rogue. I played mostly on EP4, though I did drop to EP1 on occation for level bosses (yes, i know that’s kind of cheezy, heh). The leader boards for my Rogue say EP4 floor stops at level 26.

Just before the update went live, I purchased two extra slots, and began at floor 1 with a warrior hire, playing on EP8 (not lowering for bosses this time, lol).

However, the leader boards say my EP8 floor level is 0.

Does having a hireling make a difference? Do you need to level up floors solo?

I ask, not for the leader boards, but for the possible effect of character floor level on item rolls with crystals and mythstones. Also, do I need to level my hireling seperately for floors, or will his floor level increase as a hire?

Sorry for the noobish questions, but it has got me completely confused, lol.

Evolve or Die

I am not sure about the leaderboards, but the maps i completed with my hireling are open for him.

Note that the luck bonuses are your hero’s luck + your hireling’s luck /2

Floors’ Leaderboard is above 200

Ah, well then nevermind, lol. Thanks Dieter

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2

[quote=“ryimscaith”]Ah, well then nevermind, lol. Thanks Dieter

Sent from my H866C using Tapatalk 2[/quote]

You’re welcome :laughing:

Yea diieter but leaderboard when you look your rank under top and do floors solo its write which one you finished but when you do with hirelings it not showing i think it could be a bug or something

How do you get above 200? I finished 200 did boss and it just had me fight boss again or go to main menu. Do you just do found maps now?

about me i didnt get 200 floor but i think when you are after boss fight on ignis you need to buy random map and kill cartographer then he drop map to next floor and thats it i think :smiley: but i could be wrong

Here are a few questions…

1. Does luck affect what quality a map is? Aka if you are on ep8 and kill a cartographer are you more likely to get a map I’d rare quality or higher?

2. Does luck,ep or floor affect what items you get from the merchant? Like say I purchase a legendary ring while on floor 300. Is there a good chance for it being cataclysm?

3. Is it possible to obtain a pet with movespeed, Sprint proc, or item drop?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

[quote=“Shrowder”]Here are a few questions…

1. Does luck affect what quality a map is? Aka if you are on ep8 and kill a cartographer are you more likely to get a map of rare quality or higher?

2. Does luck,ep or floor affect what items you get from the merchant? Like say I purchase a legendary ring while on floor 300. Is there a good chance for it being cataclysm?

3. Is it possible to obtain a pet with movespeed, Sprint proc, or item drop?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

i didnt get floor above 200 or more but i can compare lower floor and floor 50 and its random i can get legendary item too when i buy it on floor 1-10 i can get a lot legendaries however on floors 40-50 i can get 0 legendaries so i think it is random

i think it could be possible because on ep3 on cartographer i get not too much rare maps from cartographer from floor 20-50 i get around 5 but on floor 20-50 on ep8 i get around 15~ so i think it affect but i could be wrong

i dont know about pets but maybe it could be possible only with legendaries pets but not with magic/rare/epic :smile:

Can’t get legendary affix on pets, only epic affixes

rest i write good right ??

That’s sad :frowning:

I think so, not completly sure :unamused: