Question regarding COUNTER

Im just wondering how does Counter talent works? Is it similar to reflect damage but instead of taking a hit you need to dodge the damage to reflect it? Or everytime you dodge a hit your attack will increase?

“~and I’m also here just for the POPCORN…”

Well… when a monster hits you, if you dodge his attack, this attack is returned to him with a power of 400%

I see, thanks …and two more questions, (1) does comets (spellsword) considered a projectile? ( ex. Looking at rogue equiped with spellsword + 1 propulsion talent). (2) is it possible to have one/same talent in all equips? e.g Stagger Talent on Head gear, chest, rings, armulet.

“~and I’m also here just for the POPCORN…”

I see, thanks …and two more questions, (1) does comets (spellsword) considered a projectile? ( ex. Looking at rogue equiped with spellsword + 1 propulsion talent). (2) is it possible to have one/same talent in all equips? e.g Stagger Talent on Head gear, chest, rings, armulet.

“~and I’m also here just for the POPCORN…”[/quote]

1. Well that’s a good question, as i’m using comets with wizard and skills which are applying on projectiles, and as it’s working with comets, I guess comets is counsidered as projectiles, however you should try with spellsword, i’m not sure at 100% :smile:

2. Don’t think so, I tried but never happened, or maybe it’m just unlucky

Comets are not considered as projectile

idk if its a bug, but for my warrior i found wrath talent on a ring and armor besides my amulet xD so it may be…

[quote=“Harahell”][quote=“RICKEL”]
I see, thanks …and two more questions, (1) does comets (spellsword) considered a projectile? ( ex. Looking at rogue equiped with spellsword + 1 propulsion talent).
[/quote]

Comets are not considered as projectile

idk if its a bug, but for my warrior i found wrath talent on a ring and armor besides my amulet xD so it may be…[/quote]

1. You’re right on the fact comets shouldn’t be considered as projectile (from Steiger) BUT timewarp is supposed to be applied on projectiles and it’s working on comets, so I’ve a huge doubt here :unamused:

2. By a bug yep you can have both, but just by crafting i’m not sure :confused:

I tryed ambush on amulet with my pistols: ok
Using spellsword armor: no traps

Also tryed with the talent that knockback enemys: ok
With spellsword: no effect at all

XD