Question with naroji

since I got the 2+ sets shouldn’t it be a (8) instead of a 6. I thought it added to the skill of the item. Or would I need one In my amulet as well

Boy am I jelly or what :laughing:

1 Like

I farmed lvl 50 an above at mystic 2 to get them. But seriously should it be 8 instead of a 6 thou. I would hate to waste my last free elixer ms to get nothing… Check my beginning farming build for my warrior In General discussion. I have a great low floor farmer now. Just need the gold an crystals an ms to make am
Some gears

Max on + Sets is +4, so using +Set affix you can only go to +5, to increase it more, you need to equip more Nadroji Equipments.

Basically Nadroji(7) = Nadroji Robe + Nadroji Ring with +2 set affix + Nadroji Amulet with +2 set affix.

Cheers.

1 Like

Thank you. Guess I wasted my last one then… unless I can upload my last save. To get it back… Guess its worth a try… If not oh well I’ll just farm some more. But thank you saintwave. Update: I can’t upload so Its a loss. You live an learn.

1 Like

what did you waste? the elixer mythstone? You can use garnet to salvage it back to your inventory. Garnet is pretty rare but elixer is much more important :smile:

2 Likes

Really… I think I might one of those… I’m still learning what does what. But if I do then u are a life saver Emman!!! Thank you!!

1 Like

I thought garnet is just removing the mythstone from an item and make the socket available again. Thanks Emman :smiley:

1 Like

I thought of this as well when I started. I thought it was just going to free up my slot and destroy my mythstone. :smile:

2 Likes

me too lol. maybe all veteran in newbie day with CS will think that way lol

2 Likes

I thought th3 same :slight_smile:

now i know :smiley:

Good deal least I don’t feel so bad now lolz