Questions about Crystals

Hey guys what’s with ‘Randomizes item’s Nature’ (Beryl)…Thanks in advance…I open up this topic so that whenever I need to ask I can post my questions about Crystals here…

By the way I tried Sapphire several times but not lucky to get what I wanted… I’m wondering how many is the ‘same available pool affix’ and what does it mean… I tried it on rare affix and epic affix… I don’t know if I can get the legend affix I want…

Thank you Diieter…[emoji106]

Thank you Diieter…[emoji106][/quote]

You’re welcome

How about Emerald Diieter??

May I know the list of same available affix pool for Epic affixes? I just wanna know if I could get the affix I wanted for using Sapphire crystal if I’m lucky to have it by chance…

I mean Quality of item by 1%…can you please give me an example… for now I can’t understand where I can use the emerald?..

The higher the quality on one of your equipment pieces is, the more likely you’ll (re)roll higher valued affixes. 25% Quality per equipment piece is the maximum.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Sapphires can’t be used to reroll legendary affixes. You need crystal Number 18, “Ruby” to get a legendary affix. This means, that you cannot reroll legendary affixes, but epic and yellow ones for sure.

[quote=“CentraBPM”]The higher the quality on one of your equipment pieces is, the more likely you’ll (re)roll higher valued affixes. 25% Quality per equipment piece is the maximum.

Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99[/quote]
[emoji106]

Thank you… back to farming…[emoji6]

You are welcome. Good luck mate :wink:

BTW, I’m deleting my Rogue and start a new one :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would you delete it??

I have done the same thing a couple of times. For me it was all about the playing experience. Instead of the constant rush to be max level, with the best items, you can just sit back and immerse yourself in the game with a fresh start. So many gamers today have the “I want it all and I want it NOW!!!111” mentality :unamused: and in that rush to be the biggest and the best they miss out on the finer things in a game. I guess thats why I never get bored with a game, once I find one that I like and suits my play style, i play it for an eternity, hence why I still play games that are probably older than most players on this forum :astonished:

Just my personal point of view :wink:

I had to.
There was a exploiting bug in the testing phase of 1.6. :smiley:

I also want to see the drop rates and how many crystal/mythstones I can get until I reach level 99.

Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

There is always things to do even at lvl 99, especially when you know what’s coming next :smile:

I would suggest you to farm a lot of Hero Point before 1.7, a lot :wink:

But Centra you wont be able to get back your wings eyes or more…or your gonna buy them again?:smiley:

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]But Centra you wont be able to get back your wings eyes or more…or your gonna buy them again?:smiley:

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

Vanity items are stocked in your account, even if you bought 1 wing you can equip it to every characters (no need to buy 3)
So even if he deletes his char h’ll keep them

What crystal doing use to change my armor from Hearty to Prowess? I’m using a legend armor with blood magic. Id prefer prowess so my violate has a chance to explode haha