Questions on wizard summoner

Hello all im new to dungeon quest. Started yesterday did some research on this game on youtube and google. Saw this specify wizard build. Would appreciate if someone could answer a few questions i have below.

• how can i summon more then 10 minions
    I know i need a tomb book.

-Those hero points what do i add it to?

-for wizard summoner what stats point do i add it to power mana or hp?

Thanks in advance greatly appreciate all help.

1 Like

[quote=“Destiny”]Hello all im new to dungeon quest. Started yesterday did some research on this game on youtube and google. Saw this specify wizard build. Would appreciate if someone could answer a few questions i have below.

• how can i summon more then 10 minions
    I know i need a tomb book.

-Those hero points what do i add it to?

-for wizard summoner what stats point do i add it to power mana or hp?

Thanks in advance greatly appreciate all help.[/quote]

1. Use a set named “Spirit Master”. It will increase your summon by number of the same set equipped.
    Spirit Master(1) will add +1 summon.

2. Add your hero points to spells you want to upgrade. Eg. If youre using summon spell, Upgrading it will increase the minions overall stats.

3. Correct me if im wrong but I think those stats will “not” affect your minions, only hero upgrades and talents will affect minions. But if your just asking a stat build for a summon build then just focus on either Hp and/or Power. If youre lacking Mana just gain Mp Leech.

Edit: Changed Summoner to Spirit Master.

The tome allows you to summon three minions and one commander. With spirit master set, you can add up to five more minions. And with the summon fury affix, you can add three ranged minions to that. You should max both command and summon. Summon would make your minions stronger, and command would allow to heal and tank better. Is advisable to get the reclaim talent, so you can summon the skullshield.
There are two ways to make your minions stronger besides hero points: the summoner set, plus summoner affixes, or the summoner talents. I focused myself into the talents because I wanted a hybrid wizard, but you can go either way, the bonuses from the legend affixes (x% summon damage, summon hp, summon speed) are pretty strong too.
I have allocated 1/3 points into hp, and 2/3 into mp, thinking into resources avaliability and survivality.