Rage Set

Hey! anyone knows where can i get Rage Legend Set Warrior? I’ve already tried farming in floor 100 - 179 many times but havent found one yet. Would you please tell me where you get yours if you already have found one. Thank you… :-*

floor201

Check in the legendex, I think you’ll see the requiered floor :smile:

Got my 1st oblivion helm at 260 floor and 2nd at 200 ep8… You’ll get yours too just play it… I suggest that you equip items with luck if you have any…hehehe.

Best offline RPG…!

1 Like

okay… okay… btw thanks guys! :wink:

I’m using Rage and I find this clearly OP, I hope it’ll be nerfed a bit :smile:

I reluctantly agree, even though I’m using it myself. Consider Blood Magic, with Plagued, with Rage.

High HP gives you High AR gives you High Crit Damage, with no sacrifices. Although, this only works well with a Nadroji.

The effect of Rage should probably be toned back a bit, from 2% AR into Crit Damage at Rage 3, to perhaps 1%.

I reluctantly agree, even though I’m using it myself. Consider Blood Magic, with Plagued, with Rage.

High HP gives you High AR gives you High Crit Damage, with no sacrifices. Although, this only works well with a Nadroji.

The effect of Rage should probably be toned back a bit, from 2% AR into Crit Damage at Rage 3, to perhaps 1%.[/quote]

Well with 15000 armor (=2 crystal affixes) you get 300 CritDMG, that’s gonna be interesting in 1.6 but I think it still needs a nerf (by x2 at least)

[quote=“Lithius”]I reluctantly agree, even though I’m using it myself. Consider Blood Magic, with Plagued, with Rage.

The effect of Rage should probably be toned back a bit, from 2% AR into Crit Damage at Rage 3, to perhaps 1%.[/quote]

As Steiger said, Rage will only give you 0.5% each piece. The game round it up, so 0.5% will be shown as 1% :smile:

The main idea from creating Rage set is that I find a lot of people spend hours to enchant their epic equipment with 6 epic affixes. So I created Rage set perfectly with both offence & defence so you can combine it with other legends to get your best build without spending time on enchanting your equipment.

And yes, it’s a little bit over power if you combine it with Nadroji. But it’ll be even crazier if you combine it with Momentum, Blood Magic, Spell Sword, Nadroji.

[quote=“zzvilzz”][quote=“Lithius”]I reluctantly agree, even though I’m using it myself. Consider Blood Magic, with Plagued, with Rage.

As Steiger said, Rage will only give you 0.5% each piece. The game round it up, so 0.5% will be shown as 1% :smile:

The main idea from creating Rage set is that I find a lot of people spend hours to enchant their epic equipment with 6 epic affixes. So I created Rage set perfectly with both offence & defence so you can combine it with other legends to get your best build without spending time on enchanting your equipment.

And yes, it’s a little bit over power if you combine it with Nadroji. But it’ll be even crazier if you combine it with Momentum, Blood Magic, Spell Sword, Nadroji.[/quote]

Rage Increase Armor by (rank)% Crit Chance, (rank2)% of Total AR added to Crit DMG 12.5 0.5

[quote]Theorycrafting :

With 60% crit chance.
Rage (5) : 12,5x5 = 62.5%

So you get 62.5% of 60% CritChance, which is 37.5% of AR “bonus” already.

Base AR : 2321

• 37.5% = 3191 AR.

Rage (5) = +2% total AR to CritDMG
2% of 3191 = +60% CritDMG “bonus” just by adding 60% CritChance!

So for 60% CritChance, you get 60% CritDMG and ~1K AR, now Add some armor!

15K armor (2CSaffix) + 50% Total AR (MS) :

2321 + 15000 = 17321 AR.

• 37.5 + 50% = 87.5% of 17321 = +15242 AR bonus, so … ~32k AR !

Now rage (5) = 2% of 32K = +650 CritDMG (capped at 375) … :laughing: [/quote]

I think tha’s a bit OP at high Level =)

thanks a lot Diieter! you made this topic as my guide… :-*

Maelstorm lance + oblivion helm + nadroji ring + pestilence + J. Horn…[emoji106]

I forgot to type for armor try electric web/thanatos…

okay… im gonna try it… thanks!

[emoji106] you’re welcome…enjoy the game…[emoji6]