Rare pet became Epic

Yes sir…well this is the only community I’m in…hehehe…I joined tapatalk for DQ forum no other…found it pause menu > social…

@Diieter:
Oh that’s cool :smile:
I’m also from Europe.

@aSar: Me too, I actually was a member of “Arcane Legends” Forum. But after some time you realize that it’s not a good game (IMO).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Indeed, nice staff and nice players!
Rogue is bringing more people on forum and I think Mythstones/crystals will bring more ppl on forum, looking for infos and builds :wink:

With all of the possibilities coming through 1.6 patch i’m already theorycrafting my new build, the possibilities are almost infinite if you use some crystals like the 15th (Jasper) which turns an item into another class, keeping the talents and set affixes :wink: (yeah you can get iceburn for warrior for example)

@centraBPM : where in Europe? :wink:

From what I have read, seen etc. it seems that 1.6 will be the most overwhelming patch of all time… of all games! :smile:

Austria.

Well that will radically change the enchant system, and you’re gonna be able to build your own build with any affixe that you want to have, so possibilities are gonna be almost endless
But this patch is just … the beginning. :smile:

Nice! Never went here, but everyone saying it’s a nice country :wink:

The beginning… sounds scary…

Yeah it is superb!
Also learning a lot about French in French Class. That’s the real nice country here :smile:

Yap that’s why I love this game, devs have a lot of ideas and features to bring here, this game is gonna be wonderfull in few updates :smile:

[quote]Yeah it is superb!
Also learning a lot about French in French Class. That’s the real country here :smile: [/quote]

Cool won’t be forced to talk english everytimes then! :laughing:

Ohh… that’s not a good idea.
I always got bad marks in French :smiley:

Cool mates…both of you are from Europe… I’m from Asia and can’t speak english fluently but I can easily understand it…[emoji13]

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

You’re asian? I bet you’re a great farmer in this game :laughing:

Yes sir, I’m from Philippines…not really but I was addicted and push myself to play harder to get it in the game boarders, actually I first installed and played the game last year month of May to September then I stop playing for awhile…then several months ago I saw the latest version and found new legendary items,pets,cartographers…I re-installed the game again (1.4.4.6 version) and downloaded my last saved account from the server (it’s a good thing I uploaded my account to the server before I stop playing). Sorry for the english…hahaha…[emoji28]

Sent from my GT-S6310 using Tapatalk

Your english is well, I’m not that much a great english talker too lol, at least we understand ourselves both

Well, yeah it would be lame if you had deleted your game without uploading it before :laughing:

[emoji106] thanks Diieter…

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“CentraBPM”]Also be aware of the color of the pet’s ability :wink:

Purple text makes the ability better than white ones.
Especially useful for fairies.

[/quote]

Sorry to crush your dreams but there is nothing about the skills’color and their power, actually the color is completly random :smile:
But that was reported to devs as a suggestion for a future patch :wink:

Dunno if that’s sarcastic or not :laughing:[/quote]

Is it possible, that the purple is arcane?

Forget about the color. It doesn’t have any meaning… for now :wink: