Reasons why u play DQ?

I just likelike its Diablo-like gameplay, the RO-like chibi characters and every single detail about this game.

I tried DQ because I am an RPG fan. The first RPG I played was Dungeon Master (DM). My profile picture is one of the champions from DM named Gothmog. I also enjoyed playing Fate on PC. I tend to stay with a single game for a very long time. DQ is much better than either of them. There are so many combinations with talents, skills, weapons, elements, processes etc.

1 Like

Same reason as you buddy. Only thibg is that the previous rpg I played before dq was machine knight. It is a truly free to play kemco game.

The game is about a story of earth about to end because of scientific disaster and the main character frain has to enter a gate into another world. He explores the world which could have been an alternate earth and eventually he learnt that he was betrayed by his own people and the machines try to kill everyone and everything. He has to save all the people and defeat many bosses (that are machines). He meets a final boss which is actually his old friend scientists boss which supposed to destroy the world and you have to destroy it to save the world.

Its a good game because not too hard not too easy, somewhat complex (completed most if not all on my own), great story (though too many dialogue), addictive and also has secret endings, hints, crafting recipes (like mythics but actual weapon crafting), hints to where they are and so on.

Theres even an entire wiki dedicated to it and I used it to be able to explore everything in the game. There are rare items (bit like rare legends) but not way too rare. When I master most of features though, I completed it all in just 1-2 days and the farming was intense. Annoying enemy pop up too much though and also such rare items as well as brain boggling puzzles that lead you to figure out stuff. At least you can be op in the end and be rich forever.
There are also skill points to use in machina board (somewhat like heroic point but there are branches to power and classes you can choose).
It means you can turn a warriorā†’paladinā†’dragon slayer knight with the respsctive skills that can be maxed out.

Lots of grinding but its a good game. It isnā€™t like dq though where you can play for a year but it definitely can spend lots of time. The graphics arenā€™t that good (dq graphics are so much better) because of it being dot art but its a good game.

After getting bored of machine knight since nothing to do, I moved onto dq after so much searching for rpgs. I think I was around since legends needed a revamp and skulldra was the old name for skull shield or something but being the casual player I was, I bardly progressed at all.

Machine knight is a good offline game like dq but dq can be played for much longer. Machine knight has absolutely no online features at all (except for free mkp which can be paid for but no need) but dq is overall a better game because of longetivity, ever changing updates (machine knight doesnā€™t update anymore and made in 2012), complexity, hero point, stat points, talents, choice of online and offline, battle arena, etc etc.

@Mr_Scooty , just like you I tend to stay with a single game for a looong time. I played clash of clans since I was 14 so for 2 years then yea I might play dq for a year or two.

1 Like

I have been playing DQ for about a year now. I donā€™t see myself slowing down anytime soon.

Unless you cheat or an update just kills it but I think you will be playing for a loooong time.

Shinybox are a great development team. They arenā€™t too greedy like supercell of clash of clans, respond to players often, take any suggestions into consideration, make amazing updates with deep deep though about it and even grant people to be testers, beta testers even. Thats something most games canā€™t do, wouldnā€™t do but we are lucky to have an opportunity like that in this game. Even if you donā€™t get accepted, you can still try again and be tester again. Also the forums here are soo much better than many other forums, calm, civil, amazing moderators, a chance to bevome moderator if they trust you enough even if it is very very little and more.
I know they arenā€™t perfect but they are a really good gaming company/team.

Gothmog from Tolkien!

1 Like

No interest in cheating. The cheaters who hack the leader board irritate the fire out of me. A bunch have hacked the leader boards over the past couple of weeks. DQ does a good job though of clearing them off the board.

I am impressed with the ShinyBox team and the approaches you listed. They make games that they actually play.

i didnā€™t know anyone else played rpg machine knight here. i really wish i could keep that giant gundam at the end lol. and what did you choose at the end? i was quite annoyed with bell though a times cozā€¦well sheā€™s annoying. have you played band of monsters? that one is a bit more complex than mk coz there are so many combinations for the monstersā€¦but i did get bored half way coz i found dq haha

EDIT: band of monsters is also a roguelike by kemco

Im the same 41 years old been gamin with diablo for years this game is so much like it i cant stop lol i do however want the dq qube lol

What was diablo like? ā€¦ya agree i like shinybox team. I email the support cuz i lost all my perks upod download from dq cloud ā€¦ After a min they responded so fast now im just waiting for the result . ths game pretty awesome also got good devs

before i didnt play much dq i always play other game and it needs wifi and its fast to become lowbat and, i only play this if the wifi is so freeking slow and i saw my classmate play this his still beginer and hes not good at playing so i make over it and become strong, he dont know what is the strong equipment so i teach him idk what happen to his account now coz our day of school is already end and because that i always play his account before i get interested in here so i play it always and i can play it without wifi and its my mobile now is slow to get lowbat

I just stop playing other games and devote all my time to dq after learning how complex it really is.

Of course I do take breaks and study as well.

Studying is for casuals.

Bruh I rarley study but I have to since my exams are so near lmao. I need that good grade XD

One time I played dq for almost 6+ hours (not straight because little breaks but yea) and that was exhausting but worth it sometimes).

Usually I only play for 2+ hours because u can never have enough time in school days. In weekends, I just play as long as I chose lol.

@CuzegSpiked bro study is bad habbit ā€¦ It will ruin your dq carreer haha jokeā€¦

1 Like

@roykiyoy lmao :smiley:

some comment connected to diablo :blush:

Perfect long-term game that can be played in short sessions on way to work with long term goals and fun strategies. And with a perfect pay vs play relation in my opinion.

Thats not true! :persevere:

I always have time for you! :couple:

Just give me a minute to finish one more mapā€¦ :video_game:

Just kidding hahah I love you :kissing_heart:

1 Like
  • itā€™s not p2w game
  • itā€™s not energy based game
  • itā€™s not tap here, tap there game
  • you dont have to pay for items/weapons to progress in campaign
  • because you wont find any other game like this = )
1 Like