Record gold!

Broke my personal best record today. Most gold in a single map. All in one chain :muscle:

4 Likes

Pretty

2 Likes

Brilliant. The highest I’ve ever reached was like 4-4.5 Million with boost or legit possibly. 5 Million I’ve rarely seen let alone 5.5.
What floor was this?

2 Likes

Yellow map, floor 197. I believe pack size was 148.5% on this particular map, and I was also able to roll a fairly high rare and magic enemies affix.

2 Likes

As I thought. It was close enough to my guess of floor 199-200 or 195-197. I got those amounts on floor 200 and 199 before with similar affixes to yours. 150% packsize, 200% magic enemies, 500% rare or close to it, 1 or 2+ enemy affix. Once with with either monster boost or gold boost at one time, or both. Also done without those boosts.

3 Likes

Surprisingly I had no boost going on this map, although sometimes I have what seems like the perfect map, with a boost, and I barely reach $2M, especially on those zero edge fire maps.

I find that the lightning and poison maps yield the most gold. Fire is consistently lowest.

2 Likes

nice! I haven’t broken the 2 million Gold chain yet, but I don’t try Gold Chains very often. I don’t have a speedy Farmer, which is the reason. but wow, now I kind of want to try to get at least a 3 million Gold Chain once or twice.

ahh, and you are using a Farm Team, so extra loot drop just for that. I am slowly getting closer to my own Farm Team.

Edit: just thought of it, but I bet using a Legend or Eternal map can improve a Gold Chain a bit.

3 Likes

Farming for the sake of farming has become addicting.
Maximize Gold and Luck (1012%)
Max Item Find (355%)
Maximum move speed (62.5%)
Lance for blazing speed boost, and two imps to convert everything non Legend into more loot.

Great fun!

3 Likes

one thing I haven’t done is to discover the best Farm Team combination for me to use. I might go with 2 different Teams.

either a Warrior/Rogue or Rogue/Warrior for one, and a Wizard/Wizard Farm Team. just so I don’t get bored, and also to use alternating Teams for Floor Climbing, and see different combinations that might work in PVP.

2 Likes

Are you playing on a pc emulator? I know we have some messed up lighting (I made most of the lighting layouts so thats all my fault) but I don’t think I have seen on full dark blue like that.

3 Likes

Playing on my phone.

I have noticed that lately, a lot of levels are nearly pitch black.

Show me the light :candle:

That is odd! What phone model if I may ask?

Samsung Galaxy S20 5G

All too common

Ok, thanks for the screen shots and device info!

1 Like

No complaints, I love this game. I don’t like these super dark maps, but if it’s part of the game, so be it!

Thank you for an amazing game

1 Like

I remember when I first started playing DQ and had some dark maps. they aren’t as dark anymore, so hopefully yours will be lighter soon.

2 Likes

Another personal high. First time over $6M

3 Likes

noooo! I feel like I’m falling behind!

that’s a good Gold Run for sure! :100: %!!

1 Like

Step it up! I would love some competition.

I’m a lonely farmer

2 Likes