Reflect dmg

I post about relating with your topic bro but I remove it, my question is;

1. Can you apply this reflect Dmg in PvP? And

2. Does a red affix Reflect Dmg is effective in PvP?

Yeah it’s me, old school build from the past! :smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

There’s a lot to improve in this build! Your suggestion always make sense. :+1:

2 Likes

I dont see any horn with execute dmg, you can only find it with throwsword and demonic bomb

1 Like

Oh well, i will optimize with more CC and Elemental, change Nature, change Pathfinder, Changer the WP DMG on element DMG.

Thank you, It’s an honor to share knowledge :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s just a fun build to see how far Can reflect dmg go.
I have a real build dps on my différents runner build with same mecanic. I just have to run and all enemies die easily :smirk:

This build is just test and a funny Time. :+1:
Not 100% usefull

1 Like

With my Wizard (2500+) power, i use Energy mythic, and it recreate my mana for mana Shield. With the simple reflect dmg i kill people who don’t have sanctuary.
I have imagined a build tanky with Armor ou all resist base on manashield with Energy. You are waiting and you mana regen is far greater than the loss per hit. But less dmg, round 6-8, you die :sob:

I think my build is not for PvP because dodge and block nerf. They will one shot me with Bad luck :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve done a few builds with Reflect Damage, and 2 were kind of serious builds, but they were something else and RD, so the RD didn’t really shine.

one thing I discovered is that there isn’t enough space on your Gears for the minimum affixes for the best RD build. kind of frustrating, but I guess lots of builds are like that.

3 Likes

I have made the ajustement,
New record : 1,28B on Reflect Damage :joy:
World record ?

Thanks all of you for sharing your high level IQ :v:

2 Likes

arrrgh! I have so many builds to test and craft, and now I really want to make an awesome Reflect Damage Build, just to see how high I can get the damage.

just so you know, if you had a different Item with Mercenary Set, so that you could have a Hammer, your RD damage would go up even higher, as Hammer BWD is a little over 3x of a Swords BWD (75 vs. 24). not sure if you could do it with the build you have now, based on affixes that can’t be rolled that you are using.

any Build could have RD on it, but if you want a RD Build to have good damage, you should use Gauntlet, Hammer, or Chakram, as these are the highest BWD (64 - 75 - 60) weapons for each class.

2 Likes

I think i can’t because i need 3 epiphany item to have good dodge / Block. I can use mercenary amulet and epiphany gauntlet but it create an Axe, not Hammer.

If you have enough ressources for 2 or 3 differents build crafts, you Can save your data, try your creations. If you are satisfied you save again. If it’s failure or if your Idea doesn’t smell good, you delet and reload. It only cost time and you dont waste your ressources :+1:

2 Likes

I tried making a pvp reflect damage character once. A wierd idea. And a crap one. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Low reflect Dmg output :joy:

1 Like