Removing or re-rolling Affix from Obsidian

Hi, I would like to find out if theres any way to change or remove the affix given through the Obsidian Crystal?

Disenchant with Quartz, and hope you get lucky.

Done this method twice… im not lucky… all affixes gone… :smiley:

Any other methods? Or is that the only one?

Ooh just realised that Diamond rerolls Obsidian affixes

Yes it does… together wid the other affixes… so you nid to increase your item’s quality for a chance to have a perfect roll.

Good to know… do you have a preferred procedure for affixing godly items?

Not yet… i have a quality 25 staff but it doesnt reroll full upon applying diamond… but i think increasing quality 1st the rerolling diamond till ul get crystal n legend affix to max then applyng flourite on epic affixes one by one may do the trick but i havent tried it yet… still lacking crystals though.

Good to know… do you have a preferred procedure for affixing godly items?[/quote]

Equip items with high luck % (other players like to be on EP 8 for the bonus luck, and some go even further and use a luck shrine, but thats all personal preference :wink: )
Use Peridot(s) to get item to max ilvl.
Increasing item quality is a must if the item has a lot of affix’s with large ranges of numbers.

First I add all the affix’s with stats that wont change, like green Set affix and socketed mythstones.
Secondly I add crystal affix, this will have the largest number range.
Next add affix’s with small number ranges, like multi attack (1-2), so much easier to reroll perfect using diamond at this stage, concentrate on the crystal affix to be perfect, and then check on the affixs like multi attack which can only be 1 or 2.
Lastly I would add epic affixs, as they can be re rolled separately using a Fluroite.

If its an item with a lot of affixs with large number ranges, wear high luck% gear, max ilvl, max out quality, get your self a huge stack of diamonds and keep rerolling and hope the RNG gods are kind to you, praying to RNGeesus helps a lot :wink:
But to be honest, all 6 affixs will never roll in perfect all at the same time, so set yourself a minimum of what you would be happy with. Concentrate on 2 or 3 main affixs that you want to be perfect or damn close to perfect, and hope the other 3 are close to your minimum of what your happy with.

Whoa that’s some high quality staff there :open_mouth:

Good to know… do you have a preferred procedure for affixing godly items?[/quote]

Equip items with high luck % (other players like to be on EP 8 for the bonus luck, and some go even further and use a luck shrine, but thats all personal preference :wink: )
Use Peridot(s) to get item to max ilvl.
Increasing item quality is a must if the item has a lot of affix’s with large ranges of numbers.

First I add all the affix’s with stats that wont change, like green Set affix and socketed mythstones.
Secondly I add crystal affix, this will have the largest number range.
Next add affix’s with small number ranges, like multi attack (1-2), so much easier to reroll perfect using diamond at this stage, concentrate on the crystal affix to be perfect, and then check on the affixs like multi attack which can only be 1 or 2.
Lastly I would add epic affixs, as they can be re rolled separately using a Fluroite.

If its an item with a lot of affixs with large number ranges, wear high luck% gear, max ilvl, max out quality, get your self a huge stack of diamonds and keep rerolling and hope the RNG gods are kind to you, praying to RNGeesus helps a lot :wink:
But to be honest, all 6 affixs will never roll in perfect all at the same time, so set yourself a minimum of what you would be happy with. Concentrate on 2 or 3 main affixs that you want to be perfect or damn close to perfect, and hope the other 3 are close to your minimum of what your happy with.[/quote]

Awesome advice… never knew that luck % affects rolls… guess imma have to farm farm farm for more crystals :bulb:

Oh one question… how do I increase Set Affix to (5)?

An affix named “+2 set numbers”, a legend affix that can be found on certain items, crafted using Ruby or socketing Elixer mythstone onto ring/ammy :wink:

And is there any way to improve Legend Affixes without diamond?

Is there a way to increase my crystalline from 4 to a higher grade without losing it?

I posted this on another query but it should answer your question on getting a higher set affix.

1 Like

Thank you. Guessed I just searched for the wrong thing Sry bout that

Well it was easier for me to search as I could check on my profile. I just posted it again to reply faster :smile:

1 Like