[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

My arena ranking changed, I only fight against cheaters, why?

1 Like

You got banned. PM the devs for help

Banned for what? I never cheated…

I do not know why either but you can ask them to check your account and hopefully bring you back to the legit league.

I sent an email, hope they can explain it. Maybe I got banned for the ice twister build, the frozen set on chest. Becuase you only can get this with rogue. But I found a way to get it for wizard

I am not in the position to tell but your build is probably not the reason.

Idk, I can only wait for support. I really want to know wyh they think I am a cheater…

it’s not that the Dev’s think you’re a cheater, it is that someone flagged you for cheating, or something. it is up to the Dev’s to determine the truth or not, since they are the Code Readers. there is a chance it is for something else, so just wait until they reply to you and get it all worked out.

personally, and on a different subject, I wouldn’t put even an Eternal Pet with no affixes useful for my PVP Build in the Arena, chances are too high that it will get flagged anyways. I’ll just stick to Legend Pets.

Yeah, I am only using legends pet, I have only 1 eternal pet. I don’t even hace an eternal trophy.

1 Like

Modified pet :sunglasses:lol me and @Golem know that pet is dubious :sunglasses:

1 Like

Blockquote

personally, and on a different subject, I wouldn’t put even an Eternal Pet with no affixes useful for my PVP Build in the Arena, chances are too high that it will get flagged anyways.

Blockquote

[/quote]
:rofl:

2 Likes

If people level up their eternal pets to 100 then someone will always flag them. Usually people who are lazy regarding pets.

Another two:

1 Like

Well now @NUIQUE has a hybrid immortal and anti immortal summoner in arena 1v1 division league ( thanks for completing my quest) I feel my job is done. I have a new goal. Plummet down To 2v2 normal league , climb and cheat hunt back up. Hopefully it will help people climb. and not take such hard work on my part.2v2 is hellish.

1 Like

HI all!

Please keep all conversations in the discussion thread. This thread is for quick reports but it is hard for me to determine what has already been reviewed with the amount of replies and quotes which reports previously reviewed submissions.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Screenshot_2019-06-24-21-15-54

1 Like

reviewed

. Not possible in codex.