[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

Saw a post regarding this and all of that account you posted is belonged to a one person. (TSLA_4096,JIN_SANGE and ELYSEUM).

And by the way he’s active here at the forum.

1 Like

wow the same pet as yesterday’s coward
exactly the same As I thought, no player is completely honest that’s why i hate it is it cropped pic, or real screenshot?
very resemblance ,I suspected that person
Check devs

reviewed

Modified ring affix and as well as in the pet. Kindly check Mr. Admin

1 Like

Idk
How bout you mr. @tdaniel ?
They are on the top 2vs2

1 Like

20 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Please do not use this topic for discussion. I have moved these over to the discussion thread.

1 Like

reviewed

3 Likes

Thank you

I dont know if im reporting a cheat. But ive looked at the game stats of top of eternal pvp. Looks like one person has played loads of matches and lost loads.

2 Likes

How can someone top the league after 50 games? Looks like Nuique has slogged hard to achieve his or her place. But the other two?

They are probably gamers on another account who already know the game and already have tested many builds.
Nuique have lot of wins and looses because he creates most of builds that work after testing most of builds that didn’t work. It’s only my opinion.
If i want to have a clean Win/Loose rate, i create other account and create same build as today. :+1:

1 Like

1 Like

But the devs needs to review the account because he may be make a new account for a cleaner record but how about his/her crystals?

If I play PvP later I’ll show my W/L standing, I’ve got a multiple deaths or losses when the time that I used a Bow as my primary weapon before

1 Like

My stats are depressing :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

My stats are way more depressing because I have a 300 wins more against my losses :joy:

1 Like

I agree, maybe these guys are their second account and just created to make a build that was posted already in the forums. The didn’t test it just like the old players who release their builds in this forum.

1 Like

In some cases, they cheat also in the sense that their new account max their level, crystals and also a pet. They can unlock everything in just a matter of second by using GG app a simple reminder bro, I hope you get it hehe

1 Like

Sorry i don’t cheat so i have no idea hehehe

2 Likes