[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

It’s hard to do that mate. Remember DQ is an offline based game. The only thing that requires internet connection is through arena and saved data. There are reports made if anyone found guilty of cheating (edited pets and items). And also, devs have sweepers that can detect corrupted file from their cloud mainly because of hacking/cheating ( like my rouge account) that will make you unelligible to enter arena. Thus making you play pvp but in ban league. I think devs are doing great job about players that are hacking/cheating imo.

Yep. Also that time when someone gets a huge download time before they download again.

Its hard to do but its only an idea, nothing more than that.

Sorry for the report but I’m just curious about this one. I maybe wrong about this. Please take a look.

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Discussion Only] Cheaters & Hackers

Please be civil in your posts on this forum. The Developer conducts the review of an account when someone makes a report, not you. If you don’t have anything useful to post then keep your opinions to yourself. The player who made the post showed the images and said they were uncertain. It appears Panga faced this player and they did little to no damage and Panga killed their character very fast. For someone to be that easy to defeat in the top 3 in division 1 Eternal league will cause alarm bells to go off in players heads. We do not want people to Not make reports only because it will make you irritated… There are cheaters who kite the server and this is likely one of them but only the developer will know. Thanks

6 Likes

reviewed

Please keep this thread for reporting only, there is a separate discussion thread for longer posts.

Thanks!

2 Likes

ArenaID: THAN…
Reason: modified eternal items and pets

1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

Whoa tdaniel got the 777th post hahahah

1 Like

ArenaID: CANTEAM…
Reason: modified eternal items and pets

Reviewed