[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

reviewed

ID: -UNIQUE-
Just see something unusual,hope I am wrong.

Why post it here? Lol

The post belongs here – focus on what is circled @deathGG

Welp hahahah thanks for clearing that up

chEATER = brainless

Cheater everywhere

Cheater= Brainless. Kind of ironic since CV is literally power of DQ brain. Still cheaters are annoying.
But in real life, I have more power of brain.

@tdaniel
ARENA ID:KURONAVI
Modified:PET
REASON: KURONAVI is a cheater. his/her pet is modified with legend affix. Additional, fauna has no legend affix as you can see on it/on the codex.that’s all.

Reviewed

Who say REPTYLOST not cheat see this he remove crystal legend but use mofied pet LoL

Id : MRAZUMA
reason : full modified set and affix of etrnal equip and put legend affix on pet also change set, BANNED THIS BRAINLESS CHEATER AHLE
Eternal Poise the origin legend affix is strength,balance,and regeneration and 2 empty slot,this cheater ring?wtf

Arcane Blade original set Element,this brainless set Plagued?and all max affix?WTF

The rest u can see this and u’ll know,im tired of facing stupid brainless cheater

Legend affix on pet and fully modified

REPTYLOST is legit. Set of affixes in pets are removable now in 3.0

1 Like

how to know that this player is cheater?

try to upload the original affixes on item/pet from codex also next time to see what is modified

okay… I will do that…

I report it to admin not to player if player wanna know see own dq codex,i assume admin can check

Oh yeah sorry i just know pet only modified the affix not the set,btw ty for info

Found 1 more stupid cheater
ID : YOURDOOM
Reason : Illegal Modified eternal equip and pet
See this original catastrophe signet

This stupid change set from aftermath to angelic have crystal deadly strike no deadly strike on original affix,put all legend affix,STUPID AS*LE

This pet have legend affix,at original even eternal pet has no legend affix LOL STUPID CHEATER

Sorry for bad word coz i really hate stupid game cheater

all reviewed. I have poor internet connection where I currently am and it may take me a bit to get back to these.