[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

XD lmao

Hi. When you say reviewed, does it mean all of the reported cheaters will be banned?

No. I review all the ones reported here. Some are flagged (removed) some are not.

all reviewed

Thank you. I’m just curious though, what happen to those confirmed cheater.

Edited items

reveiwed

This is legit in rule,but seems not legit in probability.

His skulldraga isn’t +6, so it isn’t “perfect”. If you are complaining about skulldraga in Divination: Jasper to Warrior, Jasper to Wizard again.
You can buy zillions of this item at same time then identify all them at same time too. Since computer’s probability is based on time, I say it is very possible.

Please banned this player

A:One cheater doesn’t know eternal item can has crystal affix and 20lv skill sometimes shows 4 in arena.
B:Lucky fellow.
I thought A was more likely,but now it’s not.
Although I cost 35k dust for this cute amulet,sadly balance and ptl seems never full at same time. DQ players cost 10M+ probly make this one.
Computer’s probability is based on time
Strongly felt this in Diablo 2 :blush:

2 Likes

reviewed

:heart_eyes:

AYEHA_08
Edited eternal item

reviewed!

I call bull**** on that pet. Sachies peasant eternal pet. She’s been reported so much yet she’s still not banned and clearly a cheater. Well I still would ask for a review just in case I’m wrong but I’m fairly certain.

So I defeated her so many times it’s uncountable but now it’s that much more annoying. Somehow she gotten better but I don’t really see how she knows A.I that well . Riding the bandwagon with the builds like everybody else but with swap instead.

Crush was annoying and of course sachie. Both take forever .

1 Like

reviewed

I love that pet, I think it is legit

1 in 14 Trillion chance theoretically for anyone to get a pet like that all perfect unless they edit or so or however high. A really big number in probability. She like crush Ko Si pat sucks.