[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

I dont see anything wrong with the eternal shibe inu…

1 Like

then what about this? why he got banned?

I mean this is possible then? What lucky pet it is then… :grin:

1 Like

Shibe’s set affix is Permafrost. Even if you got a hundred Legend Shibe, all of them will have Permafrost. But Sand Slime’s set affix isnt Scoundrel, its original set affix is Elements. Even if in the near future, they would let let us modify set affix of legend pets, we still cant legally change a set affix of Eternal Pets without ofcourse hacks.

As for eternal lilith, id say she is fine. Unless all of her other epic affix is really synergizes with his/her build(its very rare for that to happen but not possible), id take a second consideration if hack or not. Check out the eternal pet section in the codex to cross reference, like check if Rage has Inferno or Bloodmagic.

I mean just look at my precious baby rage right here, grinning with his Bloodmagic Set Affix :laughing:

1 Like

Edited epic affiix i think ethernal pet cant edit epic

1 Like

AND ANOTHER HACK HERO SLOT AND VANITY HACK I THINK NOT LEGIT !! PLSS REVIEW THIS AND BANNED

ign: chan16
edited eternals

1 Like

REPORTED SER DANIEL PLS BANNED ! EDITED VANITY AND EDITED ETHERNAL PET :smirk:

Why do not banned this ? In leggue

removed

1 Like

REPORTED SER DANIEL
ISSUE: VANITY HACK SPOTTED

REPORTED
ISSUE: EDITED ETHERNAL ITEM

Hi Devs,
please put this on cheaters league thanks

user ID: Horizontal8

I can’t believe that the top player Is a cheater!!

!!! Even his pet idited also the wizard top has edited item I couldnt screenshot cuz my phone is lagging please check this guy.

1 Like

1 Like

Ign:DWT23

1 Like

Top players have their equipments hidden(???) by the system to prevent everyone from netdecking(copy the top builds) not exactly the term but its a very controversial strategy in card games like mtg.

This is the Warrior’s OH jaspered into wizard.

They look the same to me.

Vanities arent exactly related to pvp… But it boils my mind about people hacking the game for vanities instead of paying to support the devs… It blows my mind…

Im going off tangents here… I think the devs only care if the gears are edited, not the vanitied, but lets see what they would do.

1 Like

Yeah i think hes a cheater plss review this one acount if truely legit player, i think DUPLICATE ACCOUNT THIS !

Ign:REY97
Issue: edited gears