[REPORTS ONLY] Report Cheaters & Hackers

removed

1 Like

reviewed

1 Like

1 Like

IGN: WALLRED
Issue: Edited gears and perfect role thropy!!!

removed

1 Like

I don’t know the format to report but here it is.

removed

IGN: MAIN_DMG
Issue: Edited amulet & thropy perfect role!!!

removed

1 Like

IGN: X-REBORN
ISSUE: I think hes Vanity hack!!
why is he wearing vanityskin. but not in his inventory! I think ser daniel is not legit.
I hope to review this account. please inform me if it is not legit when it is banned thank you ser !! God bless!!!

IGN: K@ITOKID
here is another ser daniel you can please review it if it is legit. I think it looks like a cheater too. his roles in the equipment are very perfect role huh???

they also abuse the bug in MYTECH items too so they are not obviously cheaters because they can use the bug in MYTECH but it is obvious because they are very perfect in the role!
I hope you can review it too, please just update it when you review, thank you sir!!

removed

1 Like

IGN: ABRERA123
Issue: Edited thropy very obsviusly perfect role!!

sorry ser daniel if I always have a report. It’s annoying because the cheaters are not exhausted. I will not stop reporting until they disappear. thank you very much ser daniel. I appriciate reviewing and checking reports. Just for a fair game !! Please always update ser daniel if it has been reviewed or banned. our report
Thank you very much!!!

IGN:HOHO
ISSUE: EDITED GEARS

ID: TWCI

God Mode/Extra HP regen/Unbleedable

Unlimited health / high regeneration (Unbleedable) without any type of health regen item

Screenshot_20200906-093333|690x326

ID : EWWWW
Reason : Hidden Stats Hack

I don’t know this was a cheating or not, but this ID got a 100% maybe 999% Chance to cast blink strike without any blinkstrikes affixies on his items

IGN: RON07
ISSUE: EDITED GEARS !

Removed

1 Like