Request pls?^_^

may i have a request?can you please have more supported devices? I can’t download the v1.4.2.0 cause it’s not supported by my device :frowning:
and please reduce the price of costumes… too expensive T_T

well… over all… the game was awesome :smiley:

Could you at least tell what device you’re using? …

(For the gold items in the shop, we were already begging to bring them in gold instead of cash… so now they are in gold, it would be lame to claim more… just farm and you’ll get gold easily… I’m doing 100k gold per 200th floor… at least. that’s not that hard to farm money. )

it’s a samsung pocket, sir… :smile:

well i think i’ll just regret if i spend my golds to a costume haha… cause i keep on spending it on putting elements on weapons XD :smiley:

Once you’ll reach the highest floors, you’ll get more gold than needed, most part of players have 6kk gold and don’t know what to do :confused:
Just climb the floors :wink:

thanks for the advice sir… but i want to patch the latest T_T cause im looking forward for the third class and pet :frowning:

There isn’t the 3rd class in this patch, only pets

Galaxy pocket running what version of android?
*there is a work around with google play that I am experimenting with that may allow “small screen” devices to run the latest version of the game. Not confirmed yet, but fingers crossed!

Also, as far as the gold for items in the shop…the next patch will make you very happy (we hope!)

yeah third class is too far to come :smiley: … but it’ll still release right? i’m afraid by the time the 3rd class released… i cant still download that version… >.<

i think it’s android 4 sir >.<
i’ll be happy when the prices reduce haha…

Settings > about > software info > android version

Next uodates gonna have more gold cosmetics? Oh my. Ive not even started to buy any of the current ones! >~<

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

[quote=“Lisp”]Settings > about > software info > android version

Next uodates gonna have more gold cosmetics? Oh my. Ive not even started to buy any of the current ones! >~<

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk[/quote]

Many new vanity items are purchasable with gold
The golds bought by the cashshop are significantly increased
Also the store changed graphically

The others updates are about pets

Trust me, the gold priced vanity items are fairly inexpensive at 1.5 and 3 million, once you’ve played a while. Now, the Stash puchases on the other hand are priced at 25 million gold for all four! Even I balk at that price having purchased only the first 2 so far …

Starting price for first stash is now 250,000g, increasing 250k for each after.

Do I get a refund for the other 22.5 million I already spent on stash space? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sent from my XT912 using Tapatalk