Review of a chinese player ( AND FIRST Eternal MAP i seen)

[quote]上个版本的宝石feat把游戏毁得厉害,官方也意识到问题的严重性。作为一款暗黑类RPG,打宝才是永恒的主题。把随机掉宝变成固定任务奖励,游戏的乐趣也到头了。所以这个版本赶紧又改回来,只是提高宝石掉率,高级宝石不是遥不可及,但也非量产,挺合理。

为了客观体验这个版本的游戏性,我特意将以前囤积了大量高级宝石的的存档删除,建新档重头开始。玩了几天,有掉过95级水晶,也掉过99级神话石头,以及一些原始水晶装备和绿装。老实说,这几天打到的好东西比我以前打到的加起来还多(水晶装和绿装加起来有十多件)!当你包里没有好东西,刷到了它们的时候感觉很不错。

建议刚开始玩的朋友就老老实实从1.8开始玩,这个版本是目前为止游戏性最高的版本,前提是你之前没有囤积过宝石,也不要换1.7版本去用一些奇怪的方法刷宝石。当你觉得高级宝石不是问题了,游戏乐趣也起码少了70%,毕竟这游戏的宝石功能设计得太不合理,过度的自由就是没有自由。

贴几件小法师打出来的装备,一开始打难度8-100层都挺吃力,刷到这个水晶球就起飞了,直接光速打到两百层
[/quote]

Basically he mention that v1.7 destroyed the game.Being a Dlablo Type Action RPG. LOOTS are forever the Main Topics of the game .
Glad the developers are aware of the situation and bring changes to 1.8. By just increasing the drop rate of CS/MS might not be a long term solution but its a start off nevertheless.

What he did was, in order for him to review the game. he deleted his v1.7 account which has tons of MS/CS and started a new account from scratch. After a few days of playing. lv95 crystal dropped for him and also lv 99 gem. and ofc some crystal item and eternal item, throughout these few days of playing he felt that drop rate were much better good drops were better that than he use to have. when you have nothing in your bag a eternal or crystal item drop will brighten up your day he mention.

He recommend to all users to start a fresh and experienced Version 1.8 as the play-ability is the highest out of all previous patches.

Last thing he added “When you feel that obtaining CS/MS is not a issue anymore (referring to 1.7) the game fun factor drops 70%, after all the design of MS/CS in this game is so unreasonable, * [color=#FF0000]TOO MUCH FREEDOM = NO FREEDOM[/color]*”

I like how he say TOO MUCH FREEDOM = NO FREEDOM.
So there you have it.

Here are some loot he found. FIRST Eternal MAP ive seen!

[attachment=4]55bbbc2397dda144c60421bfb6b7d0a20cf4861e.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=3]3c5421d7912397ddcb74d5095d82b2b7d0a2871e.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]c84fbadda144ad3435b2ca8ad4a20cf431ad851e.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]ceb18c44ad345982df87a89f08f431adcbef841e.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]f4587482b2b7d0a263c44990cfef76094b369a1e.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=0]f4587482b2b7d0a263c44990cfef76094b369a1e.jpg[/attachment]

+1 Nice translation, I’m glad someone understand and appreciate their (the dev) work. Eternal may not attract veterans, but it definitely helps newbie a lot :smile:

Dat winter’s curve tho :open_mouth: :astonished:
Want it soo bad its just perfect for my rouge >.<

[quote=“EdeathD”]Dat winter’s curve tho :open_mouth: :astonished:
Want it soo bad its just perfect for my rouge >.<[/quote]
I know you want right. [emoji16]

I love the aftermath… How lucky

i had an eternal map about a few days ago. it was exactly +500% CS rarity and +500% MS rarity, as i understand admins admins buffed those affixes on a eternal map but thats still not enough in my poit of view as those eternal maps are extremaly rare.

What in your point of view would be a fair % for affixes ?

Or how about a weapon that 1 shots the entire map, where each mob drops a perfect rolled eternal item and 10 of each CS and MS and 1B gold ?
I’m sure players would complain that drop rate was still too low !

I am not saying drop rate is bad. It’s not adequate. We get Legendary maps pretty much often from those Feats (100 cartographers and 25 maps) Legendary Map has 400% CS rarity and MS Rarity. Eternal Maps are Extremely rare and that reward doesn’t give a “reward feeling”. Even if the Eternal map is twice as good as Legendary chance to find one is so small that at the moment it’s not a reward at all
so 1500%-2000% would be more reasonable % in my point of view… It would make you remember that “event” and will definitely make you want to roll some more maps like that…

[quote=“JesteR”]Or how about a weapon that 1 shots the entire map, where each mob drops a perfect rolled eternal item and 10 of each CS and MS and 1B gold ?
I’m sure players would complain that drop rate was still too low ![/quote]
[sarcasm]this would a bit too much. just a tiny bit[/sarcasm]

I keep being disappointed. I come in here looking for you to review a Chinese player, and you’re just talking about the game.

Laugh of the day so far.

Laugh of the day so far.[/quote]

So did I :laughing:

ROFL. +1

[attachment=0]1425598285779.jpg[/attachment]

Quote of the day :rofl: