Robe

I think the first is better or I’m wrong?[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412621546.856365.jpg[/attachment]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX

@CentraBPM :I

Hii bunny! Don’t wanna be offensive or what but would you mind creating only 1 thread to ask for your stuff? You’re kinda spamming the forum for only 1 question each time, it’s kinda annoying :smile:

Call it “Bunny help thread” or something like that and I’m sure Centra will help you :unamused:

[quote=“Diieter”]Hii bunny! Don’t wanna be offensive or what but would you mind creating only 1 thread to ask for your stuff? You’re kinda spamming the forum for only 1 question each time, it’s kinda annoying :smile:

Call it “Bunny help thread” or something like that and I’m sure Centra will help you :unamused:[/quote]
[emoji2] [emoji106]

[quote=“Diieter”]Hii bunny! Don’t wanna be offensive or what but would you mind creating only 1 thread to ask for your stuff? You’re kinda spamming the forum for only 1 question each time, it’s kinda annoying :smile:

Call it “Bunny help thread” or something like that and I’m sure Centra will help you :unamused:[/quote]
[emoji2] [emoji106]

XD +1

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]I think the first is better or I’m wrong?[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412621546.856365.jpg[/attachment]

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level XX[/quote]
If u use pistols keep the first, if u fall in love with stealth keep the second…

I personally love pistols, keep using the first one n.n

K[BLACK HEART SUIT]

Well i waa thinking about it before you so …yeah i will try:p also bunny thread? XD