Rogue and wiz end game build 2.5

That’s great to know that change and i hope u will make some pvp build in near future with new set affiix. Thanks for answering.

1 Like

@ColdBlood i do have pvp build for all classes that are good enough to reach the top but im lazy sharing rogue pvp build cuz der are too many rogues already in too league. Ive been top1 alot of times though its really easy to.achieve if u have a proper pvp build

Sorry! I mean ur new pvp build with new set afffix “Demonic” not the old one ;p. is there any Lance build for warrior? I wanna try . Because Knightcharge skill look cool at wariror style ;p.

Hmm almost all are the same just use plague or frozen. Or even greengarden build is better in farming “not good in farming epic enimies” u can also add some skill proc like storm or snokebomb.
30%dodgex2 225 critdmgx1 30xdeadlystrikex1 1-45%block. 1x45crit (or u can remove deadlystrike add another block45% then use ephipany affix)
For dmg build -(Frozen or plague, demonic, pathfinder,.momentum, adventurer, defiant or rage)

For greengarden hpregenx2 mpregenx2 critchancex1 crit dmgx1 (druidic, cosmicpower, plague, equality, demonic, momentum)use equivalence mythic resource dont add glasscanon afix

Just use ur imagination and knowledge this are just some basic idea ang building @ColdBlood @TWCheese

2 Likes

Thanks for giving some good ideas and your support. First i will try to reach ur end game build first lolz. Then i willl think about make new pvp build in future.

1 Like

@ColdBlood my bad lol those ideas are for.pve knightcharge build. For.pvp ideas try eading this thread
Pvp 2.3 guide

1 Like

lol it’s so okie. I will read this thread so. thanks again ;p

hi. do you have a guide build for warrior?ty…and btw, maY i ask, in crafting, what is the first thing to do?do you have to put the crystal affix first or the set affix or legend affix?and what item you need to craft?magic?rare?..ty

How do you get 35% dodge? I dont see any dodge affixes? 10% from hero page but where comes the rest from?
And why do you use enerfie over fury?
Thank you

Greetz Onrop

@Onrop rogue dodge rate inc as they lvl up thats why i reach 35%dodge (atm i have 45% dodge for stealth to have 90% dodge when activated, i remove 1pc +10stealth added 10%dodge)stealth doubles ur dodge value.

I use energy cuz it gives %dmg boost base on ur current energy(atm ders a bug since energy should work dmg boost base on missing energy but the dng boost stil works like in old version base on current energy%)also energy proc mp on hit affix so u can easily maintain100% energy.

Fury are good for build who rely on special skills dmg such as storm, twister etc… and scalp, taunt etc… since it give dmg boost to special skills casted base on fury % level.

Since im just spamming guided which is primary skill and stealth on oh special skil. I dont rely dat much on my mh special skil dmg. (My mh special is twister just for.crowd control to gather mobs)

Glad to help…

1 Like

Hmm der are a lot of ways to build a warrior.but almost all are the same just use plague or frozen(good burst dmg and cc dmg)Or even greengarden build is better in farming “not good in farming epic enimies” u can also add some skill proc like storm or snokebomb. If ur whirlwind build or knightcharge or ur main spam skil isfrom mh wep then maximize ur mh with 100%wd and 5000wd if u build relies on oh wep.like toss build put the wd affixes on oh then no need to add.wd on mh wep. For dmg build warrior dis are the basic affixes

30%dodgex2 225 critdmgx1 30xdeadlystrikex1 1-45%block. 1x45crit (or u can remove deadlystrike add another block45% then use ephipany affix)
For dmg build -(Frozen or plague, demonic, pathfinder,.momentum, adventurer, defiant or rage) living force (for toss build)

For greengarden hpregenx2 mpregenx2 critchancex1 crit dmgx1 (druidic, cosmicpower, plague, equality, demonic, momentum)use equivalence mythic resource dont add glasscanon afix(ur dmg will rely on elemcrit dmg and raw elem dmg5000 and elemcrit booster by druidic inc dmg of dot base on regen) and regen boosted by cosmic, equality (no need to.pump ur stat dmg on this build)

This thread is 2.3 ver warrior frozen build

Just use ur imagination and knowledge this are just some basic idea ang building

In putting affixes first maximize the lvl and item quality of the gear then add.crystal.affix then reroll using diamond until its max roll then add ur.legend affixes and epic affixes if ur gona craft it to mythic craft first b4 putting crystal affix @xanthiya

1 Like

@roykiyoy thank you very much

1 Like

How come you’re doing it in this order? If I’m putting a mythic affix on my item I wanna make sure that it rolls a crystal affix that I can use, as it’s the only affix I can’t reroll after its applied.
So - I usually craft items in this order:
1)
Add crystal affix
If it rolls something i need = proceed to 2)
2)
Apply 4 socket if not there allready
3)
add mythstones for mythic affix
4)
Upgrade the item to max quality
(that way 5) usually results in better rolls)
5)
Add crystals to supply with whatever affixes I need to finish the item off (set/legend/epic)

If you have a different order - I’d be interested in knowing why - I might be doing it all wrong;)
Wack:)

@Wack i always add mythic first.

1. mythic
  2. crystal affix
  3. legendary affix
  4. epic affix

For example why mythic first:

If you have an weapon for example:
1x set affix, 2x leg affix 3x epic affix.
To add now crystal affix you have to remove 1 epic affix -> item has now 1x set 1x crystall 2x leg 2x epic. If i now want to add mythic i have to remove all stats. -> 1x set 1x crystal 4x socket
On a weapon i want %weapon dmg or %element damage but i must remove it if i add crystal first and cant roll it again with ruby.

I see what you mean:)
Thank you for the input!

1 Like

just a question

Does exposed do a lot more damage compared to skilled?

@rearer123 skilled only inc primary skills of mh. And exposed inc all kinds of dmg on those mobs being pierce. So in this build it amplify also my guided, frozen and explosive explosion whic are my main burst dmg. (And it is easy to apply expose effect since guidedshot can easily pierce tons of mobs)

i see. thanks. i was only thinking of guidedshot to compared skilled and exposed. but now i am enlightened XD

1 Like

@rearer123 glad to help

@roykiyoy:i need to farm that items bro. im M3 floor 280 cant find any eternal pet. i need eternalize set to find eternal pet and eternal items, i always get some eternal but not good affix for rouge.

1 Like