Rogue Items

So yeah I have my thunderbuss but I have too an odyssey bow and I can’t choose what’s better so…I’m gonna post here the stats so you can tell me what’s better

Thunderbuss:
+5,3% Reduced CD
+3,1% Paralysis
+223 Shock DMG(the item is shock too)
2,8% Crushing Blow
100 Resist(mythstone)
Empty Socket

Odyssey:
+9,9% Weapon DMG%
+7,5% Ice DMG(the bow is ice too)
+5,7% MOVE SPEED
+0,5 AoE Range
+5,3% Critical Chance
+3,1% Deadly Strike

:smile:

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85

Neither has both +Weapon Damage and +Weapon Damage % - both of which are weapon-specific affixes and (at least on a warrior) contribute immeasurably to the net damage output…

Unless rogues function differently than warriors in this regard such that +Weap Dmg and +Weap Dmg % aren’t critical I’d try to get both of those affixes on whatever you intend to use. Specifically for the two options you presented, putting an Endow MS into the open socket on the Thunderbuss and trying to reroll the Reduced CD/Shock Damage/Paralysis affixes into +Weapon Damage and +Weapon Damage % would probably net you substantial gains. I’d personally keep the Paralysis as it’s a solid defensive modifier for projectile rogues and reroll the Reduced CD and Shock Damage in particular. For the Odyssey you’d only have to reroll one affix, but then you couldn’t take advantage of stacking the Endow mythstone with both natural affixes, so your potential damage is going to go down (absent adding a socket to it with one of the higher crystals…?)

So I keep thunderbuss and well if I reroll all maybe I lose paralysis so it’s a risk right?

Also about odyssey yeah I could put a socket but how I will convert mythstone to get that one what kind of I need to convert?

You don’t want to Reroll All (Diamond) since that’ll just randomize the values of the affixes (IE you might get more shock damage than you have now, but it won’t change the affix itself to another one). Instead, you need Sapphire to directly change the affix to another of the same tier (ie Epic to Epic, Normal to Normal) OR you can remove an affix with Kyanite then try to add with Angelite… Risk of using Kyanite->Angelite is if you fail the enchant it’ll remove the bottom enchant, which looks like it would be the empty socket (you don’t want to lose this) and you could easily get a normal affix rather than Epic even if the enchant is successful… Sapphire is the safer bet in my opinion even though Sapphires tend to be rare.

Final alternative is to use Kyanite to remove both the Reduced CD and the Shock DMG affixes, then add a normal affix with Larimar to provide a “buffer” against failed enchants. Then use Angelite to add (and Kyanite to remove) the final affix until it’s what you want OR you fail an enchant and lose the “buffer” fifth affix - at that point readd a buff affix with Larimar and go back to Angelite/Kyanite rotation until you get an affix you want. At that point you have a buffer affix you don’t want but have gotten one of the two affixes you do want and then either Kyanite>Larimar to remove and add the bad “buffer” affix (even though you’ll be capped at Normal at that point) or use a higher crystal to add a higher affix type (if you have one) or use Angelite and cross your fingers knowing you may end up failing and removing the good affix you worked so hard to get.

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]Also about odyssey yeah I could put a socket but how I will convert mythstone to get that one what kind of I need to convert?

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

Converting up to Endow is easy (I think it’s around #7?) the problem is you need Jasper (or the crystal above it, I cant remember which) which is around #16… IE you’re going to be blowing a LOT of crystal “resources” to add the socket to Odyssey so make sure it’s worth it before you do (IE do you have a gear set based around Bows? Do you like Bows over guns? Is Odyssey really the best target anyway or should you wait til you get a better Epic or Legendary bow that has other better stats and is more deserving of such an investment?

In my opinion it’s a really good bow also hmm resources? I don’t have find that kind of crystal yet so wish me good luck or there is a name for it anyway gonna search it a little and I don’t have problem bow or gun in my opinion is pretty good for me both of them also yeah I do have a gear just I’m missing the robe and I’m complete

[quote=“BunnyFuffu”]In my opinion it’s a really good bow also hmm resources? I don’t have find that kind of crystal yet so wish me good luck or there is a name for it anyway gonna search it a little and I don’t have problem bow or gun in my opinion is pretty good for me both of them also yeah I do have a gear just I’m missing the robe and I’m complete

Main Account: BunnyFuffu , Rogue Level 85[/quote]

By “crystal resources” I just meant your total crystals pool accounting for rarity and difficulty to obtain. For instance if I got Obsidian (the highest Crystal) I sure as heck wouldn’t be using it until I was ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN I was going to use a given piece of gear forever.

Well I don’t know how to make a crystal that gives me socket so I need a little bit help here…

@CentraBPM this is new one I found the Cornucopia legend vial and the Bottled lighting vial now I’m making a set of bow so I have too a set of pistol too and I can’t choose what’s better for bow … Can you tell me plz?(man you have to do more video I need tips)

Tbh, in my opinion, pistols are overall better than bows. Maybe if you have a Spellsword Set Item, a bow would be an option to use.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya (started a new one; 2 Oct. 2014) Rogue Level X

Yeah I’m trying to find one with spellsword so for now can you tell me what’s the better vial for those too I told you (pref pistols)

I’m sorry to bug you, but could you post the stats/screenshot of these items? I sold all my legendaries weeks ago

But use the Thunderbuss, it’s the best non crafted weapon for rogues, since it has “Crushing Blow”. Try to max that affix to 10%.

Golden Veins Set Items aren’t that good to me, maybe if you running a full set of it. Use your other Vial :smile:

Well that’s not a problem but I don’t have a program to take pictures so …;\ unless I take them from phone or write the stats to you now era how can I max it to 10%(sos I’m a little bit new here and I don’t know a lot so)

It’s no problem! 1.6 changed a lot, and if you want ro reroll a specific affix, try to get as many Fluorite crystals as possible and reroll the Crushing Blow Affix on your Thunderbuss. :smile:

[quote=“CentraBPM”]Tbh, in my opinion, pistols are overall better than bows. Maybe if you have a Spellsword Set Item, a bow would be an option to use.
[/quote]

But with the new bow mechanics, I think bow became as good as pistols :unamused:

Could be :stuck_out_tongue:
Hasn’t persuaded me yet hehe.

@diieter that’s true because I try this Bow and it’s fantastic also it’s hard to find fluorite as long as I’m not lvl 99 so it’s hard for me to find…

Also with 2 sapphire I’m making 1 fluorite right?