Rogue Level 99 Gameplay Video

Hey guys, I just uploaded a video on YouTube showing a rogue gameplay by me, doing cartographer maps on floor 300+ EP5. I’m rushing to the Cartographer, making farming these maps more time efficient.

here is the link:
youtu.be/bGsUiujCGA8

my latest gameplay video, doing Floor 201 on a Cartographer Map, EP8. Again, rushing to the Cartographer for time efficient farming:
youtu.be/IEMKSnkYK9o

Sorry for the background sound. May be annoying. Trying to disable most of it in the future and talk while recording.
Currently using only legendaries, which aren’t even maxed enchanted. Nevertheless there aren’t many problems. Imagine this, with maxed enchanted gear.

If you should have any questions, just ask. :smile:
Thanks for watching!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Great video! Linking it on twitter to get you some more views :smile:

Thank you! Also my first one :stuck_out_tongue:
Trying to do more videos of DQ in near future, since I finally have access to a Screen Recording app.

If someone wants to know specific information regarding DQ, I could make another gameplay video (for example), to help the best I can :smiley:.

Nice video! I wish I could capture video from my phone too :smile:

Anyway, nice build :wink:
I would like you to try to get max stats on them by rerolling a lot, you’re kinda powerfull, wanna see what would it be in ep8 ! :smiley:

Thanks Diieter.

Yeah, since Crushing Blow is the key to success, I could actually try that right now, without rerolling now. Since I have to save a lot of money again hehe. ;(

I could do floor 201 EP8, or do you want to see 300+? If yes, I have to grind a bit. :stuck_out_tongue:

Centra! :3 Thanks for the equipment guides. also, your build inspires me to pursue with my rogue. :smiley: Thanks so much. Uhm, can I ask a question?, Can I use Bomb for the secondary weap? :3
And for the pet, Can I use Imp? Or, it’s really required to use Vial and Dog for the build? :3 Thanks a lot.

[quote=“Halfway”]Centra! :3 Thanks for the equipment guides. also, your build inspires me to pursue with my rogue. :smiley: Thanks so much. Uhm, can I ask a question?, Can I use Bomb for the secondary weap? :3
And for the pet, Can I use Imp? Or, it’s really required to use Vial and Dog for the build? :3 Thanks a lot.[/quote]

I’m using the legendary vial, because of “blood magic”. It helps to survive better, especially with this build.
I’m using the legendary dog, because he has the “pathfinder” item set and with the latest patch, where legendary pets were added, I use him to “save” one more important equipment slot, which I can use for another equipment.
In my opinion, it’s better when you use these types of equipment. Together with Spell Sword (has meteor proc, “spell sword”-set and extra +dodge%). Najrodi’s Necklace is essential, because it adds"set numbers +1-2" so it saves another 2 equipment slots for you, which can be used for a Thunderbuss weapon (which has the boss killer number one affix ‘Crushing blow’), for example.

1 Like

Oh, Okay. :smiley: Now I thought it’s more better to build it like your way. :3 Thanks a lot!

You are welcome! My pleasure :smile:
Don’t forget, you can always experiment (with this build). Maybe you find something, that suits your playstyle better. :smile:

1 Like

Can I add you on facebook? Where’re you from btw? :smiley:

[quote=“Halfway”]Can I add you on facebook? Where’re you from btw? :smiley:[/quote] Not using it anymore, but I have twitter. :smile:

If you follow “Dungeon Quest” on Twitter and if you look at DQs twitter timeline, you can find me on their latest tweet. I commented there :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh. Haha. Too bad, I don’t use twitter even I had one. Haha. Nvm. There’s tapatalk anyway. XD

Alright then :smile:

One thing, Do you know how to Re-roll the stats of the equipment in correct way? I just thought you might know it… You know, So that I can save money and to spend it correctly. :smiley:

Hmmm do you mean to enchant in the most efficient way? In general?

@Diieter: added a new video, doing cartographer map floor 201 EP8. Link can be found at the top of page 1. :smile:
As you wished :stuck_out_tongue:
Still haven’t rerolled my equipment since my last video.

@CentraBPM: Yes. :smiley:

Yeah, first of all farm through any high level map (doesn’t have to be a cartographer map) and try to collect equipment with an epic “luck” affix. Do this, until you have a weapon with orange “luck” affix, helmet with orange “luck” affix etc. etc…
If you achieved this and have millions of gold, upload your DQ account to the server.
If you uploaded it, try to enchant every equipment piece with a orange “luck” affix, which you have collected before, until you reach the max (= 50 % Luck) on every equipment piece (Total +300% Luck from your equipment if you rerolled the max epic “Luck” affix on every equipment piece). This is going to be your luck gear, which you equip before enchanting legendaries, etc., in the future.
If something bad happens, download your data again from the server and you have your “old” data back as well as your money.

And then it’s only a question of patience, luck and dedication when you enchant your desired equipment in the future.
Set ENEMY POWER to 8 when you enchant something and wear your luck gear, which you have “crafted” before.
Save lots of millions of gold before you enchant anything, so you have more tries and don’t need to download your data every 30 seconds if something messes up. And always upload your DQ Account to the server, so you can always download it, if something goes wrong.

I hope I could help you, with a “summary” of enchanting etc.

Happy enchanting anf farming! Good luck! :smile:

:smiley: Thanks! I understand it immediately. XD Well, this’ll be the last. :3 Sorry to take your time. But, Really thanks a lot. :3