Rogue Level 99 Gameplay Video

You are welcome! If you have any question, don’t be afraid to ask. The DQ community is great and always willing to help :smile:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Playing EP8 is the best…hehehe…more exp, item loots,etc…[emoji4]

Yeah, this is true. :smile:

#ignoreresist for #rogues please :smiley:

[emoji106]

Keep them coming, brother. [emoji6]

Do you guys gather all legends using luck affix equipment first before going up to maps 200?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does luck actually affect item drop rate? Im just wondering because at 400% luck im still finding mostly magic items even though at around 100% luck I stopped finding normals altogether.

this. is. AWESOME!

I wanna play rogue so much, but I still have an agenda of finding my iceburn set for my wizard. I think the Luck in the game is nerfed a lil bit, so that there’s no “legendary item rain” in just one floor.
atm, I never find myself get 3 legend item simultaneously, compared to the previous patch.

But the question remains: how does luck affect the item rarity? And how does item drop rate (eg the white shrine) affect the number of actual items dropped? On cartographer maps I notifed that with 400% item find, I would not really get more items from magic, rare and normal enemies, but the cartographer would drop like 10 items and after opening the bonus chest, I’d have to wait like 10 secs for the items to stop coming out…
For that matter, do the extra bonuses from cartographer maps like +%xp or +%luck actually add to your ‘own’ xp or luck or are they separate from your own stats?

this. is. AWESOME!

I personally think, that doing cartographer maps, is the best way to farm legendaries, for one obvious reason, right?
I personally think and I’m quite sure, that the stats “+Luck %”, “+Item Quantity%” etc. on a cartographer map are added , like shutnic asked, to your “own” xp, luck etc. and ONLY apply for opening the bonus chest. So you can’t rush to the cartographer, kill it, open the chest and think that from now on you have the “+Luck%” etc. of the maps’ stats added to your “luck” etc. and kill the rest of the dungeon thinking that you will get enormous amount of loot out of every mobs, that is still alive because you (general, no personal offense please. ^_^) may thought that the +Luck% etc. is added until you go to another cartographer map and repeat.

Because it would be such a lootsplosion if the stats on a cartographer map apply to the whole playthrough of these maps. Imagine a map with 1000 Luck %+ haha and killing only a ‘normal’ mob would give you so much loot :smiley:

But I don’t know, how the “+Exp%” from a cartographer map is added/when it is added/how it works.

@shutnic: IMO, the bonus luck/exp when u do a carto map is merged with ur char stats. just check your luck and item stat.
on EP1 floor 200, my luck stats is only 100% (duh).
compared to the EP8, I have 450% on luck, if I’m not mistaken. so yes, when u do a carto map ep8 with (let’s say) 1000% luck, when you check ur luck stats, it will be 1450% luck, but I don’t know it for sure. just a lucky guess.
CMIIW.
:smile:

i would stick to random maps for farming legs just gotta love getting those 1k+luck maps then finding that big fat gold chest rain items but i have gotten 3 legs in 1 random map but i was killing everything for the exp… not just the boss and chest…but i have noticed a reduced amount of legs i do get now after this recent patch

@ichsanization: It doesn’t show you the added amount after killing a cartographer, so we won’t be able to see +1000% + 450%(EP8 luck). Just checked it to be sure. :smile:
I’m actually pretty sure that the +%Luck/+%Item Quantity from a map only applies when/while opening the chest.
But I’m not sure for the bonus xp stat that is on a map. Does it apply to the Cartographer?
Maybe SteigerBox could explain it for us :smile:

Just uploaded a new video, doing Cartographer Map Level 358 on EP8 with Rogue. Updated my gear a bit. :smile:
Focusing on killing the Cartographer ASAP without using the Damage Shrine Buff, to show how ‘strong’ my character is :stuck_out_tongue:

Link:

youtu.be/Mjd8VMEm4NY

enjoy :smile: