Rogue O.o

BTW Where can i found spell sword chest annyway ??

You can get it, when playing through floors. I recommend floor 100+. No specific area to get it. Consider changing to a higher Enemy Power, so legendaries drop more frequently. Also do Cartographer Maps.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Can you pls tell the gm that makes wings droppable for 0.1% or gift me :smiley: XD i want that thing … i want to be CentraBPM His my idol as an rogue player …

BTW Dieter And CentraBPM i heard that you were part of the DPS RANKER wht class did u use ?? XD IS IT ROGUE ??

I’m using Rogue. Favourite Class. Rogue has been my fav class in nearly every rpg :smile:
I’m your idol? Hmm thanks :smiley:
Starting to play again in a few days. Currently a bit busy.

I’m mostly using Wizard (my favorite class so far); but I made a Rogue build this week :

It’s hard to determine which one is DPS rankers, because the leaderboard doesn’t take a lot of things in count, but there is a lot of good players here, even if they don’t screen/share their stuff, which is a bit sad, it can help other players =)

BTW GIVE ME WINGS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD … i want a good l=ooking rogue Like centra and you dieter … XD :smiley:

How do you know i’m using wings on my rogue lol, I didn’t post any picture of her yet (either no video) :astonished:

XD I Know that u use wings TOO i have my eye on u XDDD IM RIGHT ??? YES I AM XD … ROGUE … :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

To say it clearly: hes stalking you! [emoji33]
Badum-tsss

1 Like

Dude wants some WINGS…:smile:

I think the bug of missing enemies when firing is on our list for the next patch. Will double check just to make sure.

tDaniel can u give free wings ??? XDDDD Badly Want IT WAAAAAA

Awww that’s not usual to ask ^^

freaks :open_mouth:

LOL FREAKS ??? XDDD NO NEED BWAHAHHAHA … FINALLY I CAN DEALT 1-5M DMG RATIO At LvL 76 XDDD WITH 29K HP LURE IS THE BEST … MORE DROP RATE … I GUESS ??

WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS XDDD

Like please just write english. Like, why caps?
Its nice that you are 8 years old and want to show us, but please keep it to yourself.

[quote=“Chris Peach”]LOL FREAKS ??? XDDD NO NEED BWAHAHHAHA … FINALLY I CAN DEALT 1-5M DMG RATIO At LvL 76 XDDD WITH 29K HP LURE IS THE BEST … MORE DROP RATE … I GUESS ??

WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS XDDD[/quote]

Level have nothing to do with damage :stuck_out_tongue:
Its all about your stuff, seriously =)

Stuff but i always got trash items -.- they are legends but what the heck trash stats :angry: :angry: :blush: :blush: :blush: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You’ve to enchant them, that’s the best way to get your powerful stuff, either you can try to find some legends which are powerful

XD Ima At FLOOR 112 Still No SpellSword Chest :frowning: