Rogue O.o

Like please just write english. Like, why caps?
Its nice that you are 8 years old and want to show us, but please keep it to yourself.

[quote=“Chris Peach”]LOL FREAKS ??? XDDD NO NEED BWAHAHHAHA … FINALLY I CAN DEALT 1-5M DMG RATIO At LvL 76 XDDD WITH 29K HP LURE IS THE BEST … MORE DROP RATE … I GUESS ??

WIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSS XDDD[/quote]

Level have nothing to do with damage :stuck_out_tongue:
Its all about your stuff, seriously =)

Stuff but i always got trash items -.- they are legends but what the heck trash stats :angry: :angry: :blush: :blush: :blush: :imp: :imp: :imp:

You’ve to enchant them, that’s the best way to get your powerful stuff, either you can try to find some legends which are powerful

XD Ima At FLOOR 112 Still No SpellSword Chest :frowning:

Don’t worry. There are many legendaries in the game. It can take some time, but don’t give up, or you won’t succeed :wink:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Well spellsword items are more like 195-200 floors (ignis)

HMMM IMA JUST DO ENEMY PWR 1 AND HAVE A BOOST THROUGH FLOORS … is it ok ???

For f**** sakes DONT USE CAPS!

@shutnic

[emoji106] [emoji13] … I know that kid…hahaha

aSar
sigma
phi

Like personally know him?

No…he commented on my post in FB page of DQ…saw his profile pic…[emoji85]

XD ahahha… btw floor 195-200 ??? is the best place to farm ??? i though floor 180 … and btw where to get legend pets ?? is it 200 higher ??

After floor 20 you can get legendary pets by killing Enslavers. Check your LegendEx.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Legendex says you can loot legendary pets past floor 20 means you can loot one any floor past 20+…by the way for farming I suggest that you play along on what ep and floor you can kill enemies fast and easy in that way you can loot many items as you can…tip also you need to identify all your loots before you sell it…hunting Spellsword items like what Diieter said you can find one easy at floor 200 Ignis fight…hahaha…

And you can also use items with “+% item drop” to increase the number of items droped by monsters, and “%luck” to increase the rarity of these ones (more chances to get legends)

Is there a new class coming ??? pls put new class .

They just released Rogue class and you already want another one? … geez!!!

And… What class would we need that we dont already have?

What a silly kid.lol.[emoji87]