Rouge BUG! PLEASE LOOK! Warrior question!

using pistols that cause ricochet do NOT break barrels point blank its as if the bullets are missing something isnt right with the ricochet aspect i dono if its my game or my char or if thats how it suppose to be but ive been noticing as i grow in floors i try and break the barrels/terain using pistols and i have more luck just walking over them instead i aim at the barrels and still the bullets pass threw them asif i wasnt aiming at all…

also i noticed the change to assualt stat or the stat that throws 3 axes was nerfed is it going to stay like that? i did a whole build into bleeds making them axes take crushin blow into effect also the bleed dmg and all those good effects will it be stayin like that?

What device are you using? It sounds like your phone might be running the game poorly, causing fast traveling bullets to not hit barrel sensors.

Assault will be fixed, was not a nerf :smile:

iphone 4
also i noticed a great incrrease of hp spent when using the bloodknight set kinda outragous for costs

[quote=“Geno”]iphone 4
also i noticed a great incrrease of hp spent when using the bloodknight set kinda outragous for costs[/quote]

There’s been an overall increase in mana cost for most spells, which hurts Blood Magic builds the most, but can be overcome by investing more in HP/MP. If you specify which skills are too high, I can look at them!

oh i was prepared for somthing like this to happen just seen a great increase in health dropped while using abilities is all logged in wasnt seeing a tidalwave of bleed axes seen my hp drasticly drop was just wondering whats going on :smiley:

so richochet bullets arnt suppose to break barrels? i can only seem to get them to hurt npcs when there mid range/off the map anything close up i just shoot away burning mana i know there not hitting anything cause mp and hp leach would come into effect.