Same legends over and over

+1set number (min)
+2set number (max)

If you add +2setnumber (MS) on your nadroji, you’ll have :
+2 setnumber (red)
+2 setnumber (MS)
= +4 setnumber

So 2x4=8 setnumbers, that’s the max value, whatever the setaffix you’re adding to your stuff, it’ll be equal to 8

Woo woo!!!
Got my stone and a flipping obisidan! Check this out! My DPS went through the roof!i

Also picked up the Demonic Wings for my guys to help support you devs for making such a great game. I recently found out my girl that I had a daughter with was cheating on me… I’m set to head to rehab in PA on Oct 28th and through my terrible… Terrible withdrawals and mind state from the things that have happened to me recently, this game has managed to keep my mind off things and keep on pushing to make it through day to day. For that I really want to say thank you. You guys are amazing and you should feel really good about yourselves for helping someone who literally has no one and nothing at this time. Feel free to add more vanity… I got almost everything so far and would love to continue supporting you guys.

–Bluntzilla

Nice ring! I bet you drastically increased your DPS with this one :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks very much for your support, we will have more content on the way soon!

@Bluntzilla

nice one man!

that really impressive you got there huh!?

keep rocking! :wink:

[quote=“Bluntzilla”]Woo woo!!!
Got my stone and a flipping obisidan! Check this out! My DPS went through the roof!i

Also picked up the Demonic Wings for my guys to help support you devs for making such a great game. I recently found out my girl that I had a daughter with was cheating on me… I’m set to head to rehab in PA on Oct 28th and through my terrible… Terrible withdrawals and mind state from the things that have happened to me recently, this game has managed to keep my mind off things and keep on pushing to make it through day to day. For that I really want to say thank you. You guys are amazing and you should feel really good about yourselves for helping someone who literally has no one and nothing at this time. Feel free to add more vanity… I got almost everything so far and would love to continue supporting you guys.

–Bluntzilla[/quote]

EP and floor plz [emoji1] Just curious I need some information tho to find mine [emoji57]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

EP8 Floor 15x carto map

I see you was farming at the snow right? :smiley:

I see you was farming at the snow right? :smiley:

RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99[/quote]
Yes I was haha

What kind of luck and item drop(yeah lots of questions but I’m curious)[emoji57]

What kind of luck and item drop(yeah lots of questions but I’m curious)[emoji57]

Item drop was at 80% and luck was 550%… I always have my warrior hired and he’s filled with luck.

Item drop was at 80% and luck was 550%… I always have my warrior hired and he’s filled with luck.[/quote]

Oh I see what you did there [emoji57]