Same-type Crystal/stones taking up multiple inventory slots?

I posted about this in the ios section but wondered if anyone on other platforms, or those using ios devices who don’t look at the ios posts, have had this problem:

After using a couple different characters, i decided to transfer all my mythstones and crystals to one place. I put them all in one of my stashes, but the crystals/stones of the same type from each character did not combine into single slots, so i ended up with 2 slots of each type. I the. Tried transferring them all to one of my characters, but ended up with the same problem. Since the crystals and stones are not character-bound, it doesn’t make sense to me that they wouldn’t combine to one inventory space when they are the same type, so I was wondering if this was a bug, or if they were intended to be character-bound (I really hope not) but something went wrong in the programming.

Has anyone else had this experience? If so, has anyone figured out a workaround to get same-type crystals and mythstones collected by multiple characters into one inventory slot in stash and/or inventory?

I’m including a screenshot of the resulting problem to illustrate, in case my description is confusing.
Thanks!

Not on android for me :unamused:

This happens to me too!

This happens to me too![/quote]

Using iOS or android?

Just following up, I was finally able to get the items to stack by sending one of the two stacks of each crystal/stone type back to stash and then back to my inventory… but it only worked if they were sent from stash to the same bag as the un-moved, identical item. Took a while, and obviously needs a fix, but at least they aren’t taking up twice as much space for the moment.

Using iOS or android?[/quote]
iOS buddy[emoji1]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

iOS buddy[emoji1]

Sent from my GT-S5301 using Tapatalk
RoyalFairy , Rogue Level 99

We have a bug patch ready to address this issue (I believe) but it needs to be approved by Apple/Amazon before release.

That would be great, tdaniel. FYI, The other user who said he had experienced the problemalso replied to my post in the ios forums, so i assume he or she is an ios user as well.

Didn’t see that he had already answered that. Sorry for wasting time and space with that last post… And this one :blush:

Try Moving in the same stash, i hope it will work :smiley: