Sapped: Thanks Once More to Everyone

Thanks to everyone.

Yes I meant everyone even those who kept on propagating ill-will against my forum and in-game account, thank you.

I had suffered severe addiction to this game for the past ~8 months - the entire duration that I had been playing from the beginning actually(I started last December). In real life I almost accidentally delayed my graduation for another year. My body has also exhibited signs of depression as shown by my increase in body fat and a massive drop in my athleticism.

So, yeah here are my numbers for a narrow span of 8 months:

Offline Progress

Online Progress

Thanks to everyone especially to @Mr_Scooty, @tdaniel and the others.

As I said, I am sapped of all my energy. I wish to successfully overcome the initial withdrawal symptoms as I detach from the game.

Anyway, it’s nice to have worked with everyone.

7 Likes

I’ll be dropping by sometime in the future and hopefully share one or two more PVP Crafts.

For now I have to spend all my energy in becoming a fully fledged lawyer.

Again, it’s nice to have worked here with everyone.

So long.

4 Likes

You don’t need to leave the game. You just need a break :thinking:

2 Likes

Lawyer sounds good. My sister is one. Well actually she did two post grad conversion to law degrees. But in UK you need a learning contract to progress. So basically she interviews clients, gathers information and hands it on to a barrister. Like what I did as a nurse. Basically both dogs bodies.

1 Like

i dont know what to say but you really rule the game

2 Likes

ey dude dont leave just have a break and pursuit your passion in life

2 Likes

Go do your law course and just play the game when you have completed all your course work, there’s crap all on tv and you are bored. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you @dickwad and @olkyora.

Like what I have said above, I will drop by and probably share again working PVP builds.

3 Likes

Thanks for this compliment.

Sorry but, I am also highly competitive in real life.

3 Likes

Tell you the truth @NUIQUE i spend about three hours a week playing the game. I spend my times in the forums as does @Golem. While he comes up with ideas for builds, he’s like me, just likes a chat.

1 Like

Just take a break :zzz:, graduate :man_student::woman_student:, be a professional :nerd_face:, find a good job to support your real life :man_office_worker::woman_office_worker:, recover :+1:, be well :100: and you will be prepare for DQ2 :man_superhero::superhero::mage::woman_mage:.

3 Likes

I do like chatting in the DQ Forum, but I also like playing DQ. I guess I do about 30-60 minutes a day unless distracted by something else? if I am Crafting, I end up spending more time, because I want to get it over with.

in Ready Player One, there is a saying that goes something like this. gaming is fun, but reality is real. Health Potions don’t make my hunger go away… or something like that.

3 Likes

“I created the OASIS because I never felt at home in the real world. I didn’t know how to connect with the people there. I was afraid, for all of my life, right up until I knew it was ending. That was when I realized, as terrifying and painful as reality can be, it’s also the only place where you can find true happiness. Because reality is real.”
― Ernest Cline, Ready Player One

4 Likes

well, I didn’t realize this was a new Thread, I was looking at my like updates and stuff.

@NUIQUE yikes, I have been playing for about 3.5 times the months you have but only about a tenth of the Arena Battles. to be honest, when I first started playing, I was doing about 4-8 hours a day, but have cut back a lot, because life is life, and I didn’t want to start hating DQ or start thinking that it is boring.

I would say, take a break from DQ, take care of the things you need to in RL, and come back when you are ready, and then just manage your time better with DQ so things don’t go sideways again.

3 Likes

I can call you WarLord said! Nice playing.

2 Likes

Edited

1 Like

i know i can sense it ahahhaha i wish you all the best

2 Likes

Can confirm ^^ :grin: .

3 Likes

Hello.

4 Likes

Welcome back!

1 Like