Sapphire on nadroji

Can I not do this? Just used one and all it did was remove the affix. So sad :frowning:

Lots of people have this problem, I’d say just try using diamond on it, if not wait for a new nadrojis

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

No luck with diamond, thanks for the suggestion though and glad I’m not the only one.

Just keep farming you’ll get more, I found two ammys on one floor today!

We’re looking into this issue.

Find more… I’ve been playing this game for over a year and I haven’t found a single one yet, I must be the most unlucky person lol. I’m on floor 460 aswell…

The higher the floor, the slower you kill… I find them on floor 101

hey, stop boasting – Ive never found a single one! So stop saying things like “i found mine on floor 101” or “I found mine on floor 142 at ep 2”.

Thats just being SUPER CRUEL AND RUDE, and I AM TIRED OF IT.
i’ve played this game for good anmount of time havent found a single one yet i hear people boast that they get one like every 3 days or so

So do you farm low floors with high ep? And just kill as fast as possible ?

[quote=“Ircher”]hey, stop boasting – Ive never found a single one! So stop saying things like “i found mine on floor 101” or “I found mine on floor 142 at ep 2”.

i’ve played this game for good anmount of time havent found a single one yet i hear people boast that they get one like every 3 days or so[/quote]

I don’t always think its cruel or rude. some players think you have to be on a really high floor or have uber gear, but the ones who say they found them on floor 104 EP1 say it to give others hope of finding theirs and to prove you don’t have to have godly gear.

Some players might say to boast and gloat, but the majority of the time I believe it is said with good intentions.

Keep at it

Yes, just got another ring today too. My hireling picked it up.

[quote=“JesteR”][quote=“Ircher”]hey, stop boasting – Ive never found a single one! So stop saying things like “i found mine on floor 101” or “I found mine on floor 142 at ep 2”.

i’ve played this game for good anmount of time havent found a single one yet i hear people boast that they get one like every 3 days or so[/quote]

I don’t always think its cruel or rude. some players think you have to be on a really high floor or have uber gear, but the ones who say they found them on floor 104 EP1 say it to give others hope of finding theirs and to prove you don’t have to have godly gear.

Some players might say to boast and gloat, but the majority of the time I believe it is said with good intentions.[/quote]

This exactly. If I can find them ep 8 floor 102 so can you. Just learn to reroll maps with high luck and item quantity

I found same bug.

The luck and IQ don’t seem to change when I reroll/add affixes to maps, is there a secret to it until the devs can get this fixed?

Are you guys making any progress on this? I am experiencing it, and it’s terribly frustrating!

had this bug, then when i logged in my ring had 2 epic lucks on them, not evn mad…