Season 2 starts 6/1/2016, new rewards to earn!

How about an update that stops cheating or do a sweep more than once every three months.

I think we could prevent nearly 100% of the cheaters by moving to a server only solution for Dungeon Quest.
This would be an awful solution for any number of reasons.

Your feedback for cheater sweeps is fair, however the 3 month time frame is a bit drastic since we do it quite a bit more than that.

From the players perspective I can understand and appreciate the frustration this causes. No matter how many times we say “we are working on it”, the fact is 1 person cannot work fast enough to keep the player pool completely pristine.

Sorry it is not perfect, we try our best to make the game enjoyable for all players!

Does looking for cheaters require anything other than sweeping for incompatible item/affix combinations?

We have various ways to check for cheating, but it takes us manually doing some of them. It’s most efficient for us to do banwaves periodically than all the time.

That makes sense. Though, I’m curious - there was never any guidance given on the below thread, despite different opinions and the thread and Refia being tagged. Could you give any clarification on whether save-scumming and force-crashing the game are considered cheating, if no external tools are used?

Those are considered exploits. Doing so would be considered an unfair advantage over players who don’t exploit.

Crystal Crafting Restrictions

Good to have a clear statement on the matter!

Level will reset?

The levels you have attained will not be reset.

Will the same auras be available?

Yes arena level is what gives you auras and that will not be resetting and the auras will not be changing :smile:

will the season 3 vanity will be a gun for rouge? :blush:
season 1 = Blade
season 2 = Bow
season 3 = ???

I thought there are new items? Why is it not in the dictionary?

The new rewards are vanity items not legendaries this is why I hope that helps out :smile: :+1:

I’ve read the patch and it say’s that there are new legendary items?

Added new 45 legends items etc.

That sounds like 2.1’s patch notes. We’re 2.2+ now, and just released a new patch for the season 2 vanity rewards.

Are you in the google play store? Those are the patch notes for 2.1 which happened a while ago the only addition in this patch was the vanities and can be read in the “what’s new” green text box :smile:

Yah. I read it multiple times. My bad. Ahahah. The patch is just for the arena and the vanity items.

I don’t know if it is a bug, or what. But after two battles in arena, I already unlocked the new vanity items.