Set affixes and offhand

Can set affixes stack? For example, I have vampiric touch on meh pet, if I get the same affix on a ring will it heal for 100% versus 50%? Also, what offhand for the warrior has the highest dps or any class in general. Supposing, you can switch its role to warrior. Thanks for the help. ^…^

Yes
Vampiric touch (1) per item with this affix on it
So if you’ve 2 items with Vampiric Touch, you’ll get Vampiric touch (2)

Righteousness thanks. Any ideas on the highest dps for offhand?

There is not really a “real dps” for mainhand and offhand
The value showed on it (exemple : 24k dps) is wrong andnot accurate, that’s why it’s gonna be removed from the items
Just try to get :

+5000 dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (mythstone)
+20% Elemental dmg (orange)

Etc

Oh I think you misunderstood, not the affix just the main dps stat. For example, the highest dps for mainhand would be hammer I do believe.

Scratch that I read yours wrong. Thanks man appreciate the help.

another thing is that the offhand you use changes your gameplay:

i.e. using a hammer + totem is better because you collect all the enemies into one spot and make a huge hit with your hammer.

i personally use a horn cause is grants sprint which helps you rush through the floors faster + momentum set, which increases your dmg depending on your movement speed.

The value showed on it (exemple : 24k dps) is wrong andnot accurate, that’s why it’s gonna be removed from the items
Just try to get :

+5000 dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (mythstone)

Etc[/quote]

Good to know, would you consider % elemental damage better than flat elemental damage? For instance on my axe I have two properties with +fire elemental damage, but no %elemental damage… should I reroll the lowest one for %?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Just try to get :

+5000 dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (orange)
+50% dmg (mythstone)

Etc[/quote]

Good to know, would you consider % elemental damage better than flat elemental damage? For instance on my axe I have two properties with +fire elemental damage, but no %elemental damage… should I reroll the lowest one for %?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

That’s complicated and depends of many parameters… like the numbers of slots available for your ED dmg (including % and +), so I can’t really tell you…
You’ve to search in the dictionnary (available in 1.7 soon), the formulas for these damage calculations and work on it by yourself, regarding your stuff and gameplay :confused: