Set cap bugged?

I have both of these equipped yet my set bonus isn’t going over 5… Wasn’t the set cap at 8? Please help:(

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

But if want to have 8 set bonus you need to equipped 3 more the same affix .

Same set affix i should say [emoji13] [emoji13]

[quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

But if want to have 8 set bonus you need to equipped 3 more the same affix .[/quote]

So you are saying having dual nadrojis is garbage now?

But if want to have 8 set bonus you need to equipped 3 more the same affix .[/quote]

I dont think so !! [emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk[/quote]

The opposite – having 2 of the Set Affixes +2 affix is still the absolute best two affixes you can possibly have. And 2 Nadroji items is one way to achieve this. All it means is that if you have both Nadroji pieces, you can’t also add +2 All Set Affixes as a legendary affix by using a crystal to, say, your Armor for a total of +6 to all set affixes; it caps at +4.

[quote=“Zierham”][quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

The opposite – having 2 of the Set Affixes +2 affix is still the absolute best two affixes you can possibly have. And 2 Nadroji items is one way to achieve this. All it means is that if you have both Nadroji pieces, you can’t also add +2 All Set Affixes as a legendary affix by using a crystal to, say, your Armor for a total of +6 to all set affixes; it caps at +4.[/quote]
+1

So… to achieve the max cap of 8, with the max affixes bonus of 4, you will need to be wearing 4 separate pieces with the set affix naturally. It’s easy as 1, 2, 3… uh, 4. :wink:

At least, someone reading what I wrote a thousand times :unamused:
I’m… I’m happy…

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

I’m… I’m happy…[/quote]

Glad I wasted zircon and elixir on them then…

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

I’m… I’m happy…[/quote]

Garnet ftw.

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

I’m… I’m happy…[/quote]
I’m glad to hear that diieter [emoji1] [emoji1] [emoji1]

[quote=“Rubik”][quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Excalibur112”]It just because the set modifier was capped at 4 .

I’m… I’m happy…[/quote]

Garnet ftw.[/quote]
+1 , yeah why don’t you use garnet xtal to salvage the elixir MS and able to use the slot again [emoji19] [emoji19] [emoji19]

Eventually I will, in the meantime ill be using a hunter ring… sad sets are capped so low

[quote=“Shrowder”]Eventually I will, in the meantime ill be using a hunter ring… sad sets are capped so low

Well you can have up to 7 different sets active at one time. With +4 to all sets, that’s 28 levels of set bonus for only 2 affixes. I wouldn’t call that low! [emoji6]

[quote=“Shrowder”]Eventually I will, in the meantime ill be using a hunter ring… sad sets are capped so low

Sets lvl 8 … low? … it’s already too much for some affix (spellsword, etc) …;
Give them your finger, they will take the arm! :laughing:

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Shrowder”]Eventually I will, in the meantime ill be using a hunter ring… sad sets are capped so low

Give them your finger, they will take the arm! :laughing:[/quote]

Only level 8 if you dedicate all your gearslots to one set.

[quote=“Shrowder”][quote=“Diieter”][quote=“Shrowder”]Eventually I will, in the meantime ill be using a hunter ring… sad sets are capped so low

Give them your finger, they will take the arm! :laughing:[/quote]

Only level 8 if you dedicate all your gearslots to one set.

So what? no one said you had to get every single green affix on a single character, and even more, no one said you should have everything maxxed
It’s a matter of diversity, we don’t wanna have 100% of the players with the exact same build.

Also, in which mmorpg exactly you can have everything and everything maxxed? tell me i’m curious :unamused:

Diablo 3. :smile: