Set Items

I have an bit of an different idea for these set items, the set item gets a set name consisting of 2 parts. The first one will be something like “sanctuary” or other words while the second part will be like “of vitality”. The first part of the name will occupie the 1st,3rd and 5th slot of the set. The 2nd,4th and 6th will be occupied by the second part of the name. I think the first part of the name will give things like procing abbilitys while the second part of the name gives stat boosts like attack speed or armor rating.
For the dropping conzept, an item has an chance about 20% to be an set item, while based on the floor your farming the first and second name of the item will be 50% of the time the same. That means that any item dropped on this floor has an 5% chance to be an item of the set that this floor “supports”. But sets arent bound to be the same rarity, that means that your set can contain rares and still legendarys or even eternals while the set bonus being active. I think the numbers are balanced enough so that its possible to get an full set but its just very hard. Note: the areas that support one specific set should be around 5 floors. I also hope the concept was understandable.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I8190 mit Tapatalk