Set questions

I understand people like Rage+Plague but how does Rageā€™s +AR work with Plague? I would expect Plague to always set AR to a specific number.

I do not understand Electrify. :frowning: The definition is confusing.

I cannot figure out how Glasscannonā€™ HP reduction works. When used with something like +% HP.

[quote=ā€œUnitiesā€]I understand people like Rage+Plague but how does Rageā€™s +AR work with Plague? I would expect Plague to always set AR to a specific number.

I cannot figure out how Glasscannonā€™ HP reduction works. When used with something like +% HP.[/quote]

Electrify instead of reflect it back to 1 enemy. reflect becomes AOE

It seems certain number of players prefer to increase damage and increase hp with certain talent like Blood Magic (Replace all mp and mp effects with hp, +12.5% total damage). For the floor with skyfall damage, higher hp make it much easier to survive.

Some enemies(floor 250 or more) with explosive skill can take one shot to kill player with lower than 30k hp. Some enemies(epic, legend) will regain all hp after player got kill. I recommend not to use glass cannon when enemies have extra damage or hired character cannot hold strong enemies away from player character.

Yes, Plagued overrides Rages armor buff.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.

Accidental early post please delete.

[quote=ā€œilluriouzā€][quote=ā€œUnitiesā€]I understand people like Rage+Plague but how does Rageā€™s +AR work with Plague? I would expect Plague to always set AR to a specific number.

I cannot figure out how Glasscannonā€™ HP reduction works. When used with something like +% HP.[/quote]

Electrify instead of reflect it back to 1 enemy. reflect becomes AOE[/quote]

But the Dictionary says ā€œReflect damage is added to attacksā€. What does this mean? How does this work? Is the damage saved then applied to my next attack?

[quote=ā€œprosperā€]It seems certain number of players prefer to increase damage and increase hp with certain talent like Blood Magic (Replace all mp and mp effects with hp, +12.5% total damage). For the floor with skyfall damage, higher hp make it much easier to survive.

Some enemies(floor 250 or more) with explosive skill can take one shot to kill player with lower than 30k hp. Some enemies(epic, legend) will regain all hp after player got kill. I recommend not to use glass cannon when enemies have extra damage or hired character cannot hold strong enemies away from player character.[/quote]

I already understood why people like it. But I want to know how the AR works.

Thank you for the advice but I am asking how Glasscannon WORKS. If I have +MP,+MP%,+HP,+HP%,Goldveins,Faunā€™s Gift, and etc with Glasscannon how will it all be calsulated?

[quote=ā€œRubikā€]Yes, Plagued overrides Rages armor buff.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.[/quote]

Thanks this is what I wanted to know.

Glasscannon is the last thing calculated. All your hp, and mp affixes in the case of blood magic, are calculated and the reduced by glasscannons % modifier.

I would like to thank the thinkers that think they thunk the thoughts they theorized.