Show your character :)!

(I wont post screen because it makes 1 hour for send to my mail and USB connexion dont work)

But my stats are :
-25k HP -20k MP (exactly 20 000 :smiley:)
-88k DPS
-1.87 attack speed
-19.15% crit chance
-30.25% crit damage
-+24% AOE

-2374 armor
-41.6% dodge
-31% total reduced dmg

-260 HP regen - 2518 MP regen
-4.67% HP Leech - 0.77% MP leech (but i have insight who give around 5% mp leech when dodge)

Cant wait for update (fix reroll). i have better items in my bag :smiley:

New dps high score:
502180 :smiling_imp:

So you were able to get the new patch? Alsoā€¦nice DPS :smile:

Wow 502k is huge

I currently sit at 259k, but i also have 59,6k life and my main Dmg is from bleeds anyway(ticks up to 140k).

And i finally have a weapon that beats the 30k :stuck_out_tongue:

0,4% from perfect AS; 2% from perfect dmg%; 8,5% from crit dmg cap AND Perfect Flat dmg :smiley:

[quote=ā€œBertiā€]Wow 502k is huge

I currently sit at 259k, but i also have 59,6k life and my main Dmg is from bleeds anyway(ticks up to 140k).

And i finally have a weapon that beats the 30k :stuck_out_tongue:

0,4% from perfect AS; 2% from perfect dmg%; 8,5% from crit dmg cap AND Perfect Flat dmg :smiley:[/quote]

can u post your complete gear?

currently my warrior dps is 306k. but at the moment i dont know exactly which talents i should chooseā€¦

What do you guys feel about changing our ā€œhighfloorā€ Leaderboard to a ā€œHighest DPSā€ Leaderboard?

DPS would be interesting to see, itā€™s not something I usually see in the rankings.
But I would also like to know how many monsters Iā€™ve killed in total for example and see that in a ranking.
and maybe we should be able to scroll through the top 100 in each of the rankings.
But I agree that the highest floor rankings are a bit redundant hehe

Fyi Iā€™ve been able to reach 190k dps now with my mf gear(luck gear) about 500%mf while playing on mp3.
My phone is empty though but I will post some screenshots soon. but 190k dps doesnā€™t really feel that impressive to me yet, I get absolutely destroyed on mp5.
But Iā€™ll post more details on that later.

Yeah itā€™s usually an unofficially supported ranking ( e.g. DPS Ranking ), but I think it would be a fun way for players to measure themselves against other players. Enemy kills is another, but Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s as interesting.

Either way we have to get rid of Highest Floorā€¦ unless we throw in another 200 floors ( yikes ).

After the new update, it took me a while to earn coins & reroll. But finally, this is my new record :smile:

[quote=ā€œSteigerBoxā€]Yeah itā€™s usually an unofficially supported ranking ( e.g. DPS Ranking ), but I think it would be a fun way for players to measure themselves against other players. Enemy kills is another, but Iā€™m not sure thatā€™s as interesting.

Either way we have to get rid of Highest Floorā€¦ unless we throw in another 200 floors ( yikes ).[/quote]

I guess it wouldnā€™t interesting enough, i would like to see those stats in a personal statistics thingy though:), along with highest crit/total items founds(magic/rare/epic) etc.

200 more floors?? :stuck_out_tongue: well it would work for a few days but then I reckon people will be at the highest levels again:P