Simba's Suggestions/Improvements/Bugs

[Suggestion]
-Can we go to level 100 but make it around 10b or even maybe 50b exp to level 100. There’s a full green bar at the bottom of the screen with nothing much to do. :roll:

I don’t know what the heck happened but I had ritual beads and then I equipped another necklace and went to click on ritual beads in my inventory on the expanded screen. The expanded screen went all white. I clicked the X and my necklace is now gone!?!

:imp:

You’re posting in the wrong section :wink:
I have several ritual beads for ya :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“simba49”]I don’t know what the heck happened but I had ritual beads and then I equipped another necklace and went to click on ritual beads in my inventory on the expanded screen. The expanded screen went all white. I clicked the X and my necklace is now gone!?!

:imp:[/quote]
Its a glitch. From the latest test build. I already put it in my thread.

Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

We’re thinking that it has been fixed by addressing this issue: “[Normal] Joypad presses leaking through menus”

Suggestion:

“Daily Log-In reward”

[quote=“simba49”]Suggestion:

“Daily Log-In reward”[/quote]
TehLeetHaxxx likes this.
Sent from my LGL35G using Tapatalk 2

Daily login rewards sounds good

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100G mit Tapatalk

If implemented, I think there should be some “exclusive” vanity or armor items only attainable by this. :smiley:

Cleaning up this thread some. Don’t worry about the ads, we know. Keeping this a Simba Suggestion/Improvements thread. Thanks!

What about a daily reward that prevents ‘Enchant’ from sapping your last rolled stat? XD

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

[size=150]
I have some suggestions too:
[ul]

• Buff the tome. As of right now it’s next to useless with a legion / recall combo. When using a skull instead, you can have 15 minions and 8 skulls doing more damage than a tome. The secondary skill should also be improved, as it is not for the blood mage and is not that effective. I suggest spawning a superminion (like superskull) or giving a spell (with cooldown) that buffs attack speed or damage. An option to change minion behavior from aggressive to defensive ( only attack when monsters get close) would also be nice.

• The skulls don’t profit from spiritmancer talents. I would at least give them the ‘boost’ talent, volatile and diffusion for the superskull. That being said you have to take care to not make the skulls overpowered, as they are already strong as of now.

-Please also change the thorns affix on enemy’s with the affix ‘extra health’, especially on epic monsters. When doing 500k dps you end up dead almost instantly.

-Mana orbs should give health when using blood sets.
Same with the insight talent.

-Aoe range for the wands storm skill should increase with the talent rank of the talent that gives you +Aoe range (O_o forget the name).

-when having completed the relics challenge, additionally found relics should give gold depending on level of the dungeon you found it in

-Inventory…
Everybody agrees that the inventory sorting system needs to be changed. So I came up with the following system adding on to the patch 1.4 inventory changes. An automatic function that sells all items below a user-defined rarity. Then I suggest, that additionally to the 4 inventory pages there are 4 loadout pages. You have your equipped items and you press a button and that loadout is saved in one of the four pages. When you click on that page later, you are automatically equipped with those items. Combined with an improved item sorting mechanism, inventory management is easy.

-Item sorting
I would add categories and when selected, only items of that category are shown. When you have ‘ring’ selected for example, only your rings are displayed in order of rarity.
[/ul]

I’ll keep more suggestions coming and hope the smaller changes will be in the next patch. (already edited 4 times)
[/size]

Suggestion:

• I would like to be able to reset my DQ game password easily.

Tome is buffed in Patch 1.4. We’re definitely interested in adding additional minion types, just not sure when.

Skull does need some love with talents, that’s for sure. Will look into this more!

Thorns adjusted in Patch 1.4 to take a percentage of your health that scales down as you kill it

[quote=“shutnic”]-Mana orbs should give health when using blood sets.
Same with the insight talent.[/quote]
It wasn’t our intent to double how much you got healed with orbs if you use blood magic, considering that each orb heals a percent, not a flat amount.
Adjusted Insight Talent to work with blood magic in Patch 1.4!

This bug should be fixed in Patch 1.4

This should be exactly what it does, if you’re up to the latest version. Additional relics shouldnt be showing up. If not, we’ll have that fixed in 1.4.

[quote=“shutnic”]-Inventory/Item sorting
I would add categories and when selected, only items of that category are shown. When you have ‘ring’ selected for example, only your rings are displayed in order of rarity.[/quote]
We have a lot of plans to make Inventory management much better, but arent addressed in 1.4. What you can expect to see is the sort by category option in 1.4

I’m using the latest version, and additional relics still show up for me, and definitely do not give any gold.

That’s our bad then! It should for sure be fixed in 1.4.

Is the enchant % bug? For some reason I get more fails than success. There was one time I failed 3 consecutive times starting from 4 affixes.

It’s purely random, no bugs there that we know of. I’ve had 4 successes from magic 2 all the way to epic, and multiple failures in a row as well. Sorry about your bad luck though :frowning:

• Something cool to add to the game would be getting a type of “key” to unlock a floor or chest…there could be keys for lengend, epic, rare, magic, normal items…would add some cool spunk to the game and should be “fairly” easy… :smiley:

What would be on a floor unlocked with a key?

Sent from my C1505 using Tapatalk