Simba's Suggestions/Improvements/Bugs

With the addition of multilayer, im sure i’d be spending 100’s. This would be by far the best game out on android.

Also, lots of people are reaching the peak for high scores. It would be nice to set the limit for max XP higher!

We hear ya! We have gotten some feedback similar to what you have said. Hopefully by the time we are all done we will have more ways for users to track their performance vs other users.

We don’t have concrete plans right now, but we have discussed the need for this based off of user feedback!

Thanks for your comments, and please keep you feedback coming our way.

Hi,

It is possible to know when is the next update approximatly ?

For the multiplayer mode, if there is pvp i have a suggestion : the pvp have to be a real time fight, i dont know how to explain that (im not english^^) but all time the games with pvp you fight against a bot who use your char and that is not fun and some times so easy to win, i hope you have understand what i said.

A pvp ladder and char stats ( ex : 10 wins 5 looses) and a win maybe rewarded by golds or items. Or tokens used in a item shop.

it is invisaged to add some new world or something like that ? Because with my wizard lvl 78 it is too easy (power 5).

Great Game :smile:

I’d say we are roughly a few weeks away from releasing the next update, which is going to add a lot of new skills and items for the Warrior and Wizard. With this will also come some balance changes, so your 78 Wizard should have some challenge again at enemy power 5.

For PvP, it would definitely be real time, and having something like PvP leaderboards or ELO ranking is something we’ll absolutely consider. We have a lot of steps before we get to this, but we aim to get something extremely fun in for Multiplayer, for sure.

Thank you for the feedback! :smile:

I have an idea for wizard weapon : a staff that shots are chaining
And an other who do a nova around the player
And an second hand weapon with a permanent (we must activate it and it cost mana per second) aura doing damage per second with low range and more range with legendary item

I will post more ideas.

-sometimes when starting up the game, it loads in portrait mode and everything is enlarged and can’t see much. (galaxy s2)

Yeah…that bug is the devil!

We will make another attempt at squashing that one before our next patch is released!

Thanks for the heads up, you don’t remember any particular way of making that happen do you?

Yes. The only way it happens if you start the app and then leave the app but keep it open in the background and then you open it again

I’m looking forward to the next update!

If you implement a PvP and/or multiplayer option, please consider retaining a single-player mode option as well.

We intend to use online components just for some sort of multiplayer and account saving, and always have whatever single player modes available to play, without needing to login.

After hours and hours of continuous play, I have reached the maximum exp in the leader ladder. It would be nice to see a higher max exp in the leader boards!! Will keep playing! It max’s out at level 97

how much hours to be 97?

im 79 in 30 hours i think

I play floor 100 on level 5 about 20 times a day

I think that a survival mode would be pretty cool where enemies just keep coming faster and faster in a arena until you die. I think that would be awesome

Hey guys! First off, this game rocks!
I have some suggestions for you:

• If possible, add some more details to the maps, they look so clean. And make them a bit larger.
  • For the third char option, why not make some kind of archer or ranger? Maybe with bows that do a spreadshot or smth…
  • More monsters per map would be nice, the maps are kind of empty.

Apart from that, I go along with the other user’s suggestions (multiplayer, more item slots, etc…)

Keep up the good work with this game!

Here are my suggestions/bugs

I agree with simba49, that mode would be great

• If an item has no stats/affixes at all. It bugs out and changes it colour to whatever you selected last. So you could turn the item from a rare to a legend item with no item affixes.
  • If the item has no stats/affixes, it costs 0 gold to reroll.
  • When an item has the Torrent affix of anything over like 10% and kill multiple enemies, too many cyclones/tornados spawn (over 30) which makes the game unplayable.
  • Killing bosses should earn you more exp. I sometimes get more exp from a normal mob than I do for the final boss.
  • I have played Dungeon quest probably over 100 hours and I have never gotten the Legend Shield, but 5+ of every other legend item.
  • When you enchant or pick up an item, there should be a better chance at getting an orange affix instead of yellow. Right now you can barely get 1 or 2 per item and that’s if I’m lucky.
  • Rerolling is too expensive. I want to get the best stats possible and that can’t happen with a reroll of 70k each time.
  • This has be mentioned before but when you freeze a enemy, they usually become invincible and won’t die.

That’s all I got so far. I shall post more when the time is right…

Hey guys, love the suggestions! We appreciate these so much.

I think that a survival mode would be pretty cool where enemies just keep coming faster and faster in a arena until you die. I think that would be awesome
New modes like this would be fantastic, and we’re considering them for one of our next patches.

- If possible, add some more details to the maps, they look so clean. And make them a bit larger.
We’re looking into doing this as well. Looking into the right way to make floors larger, perhaps something like making them a bit bigger with each difficulty level.

- For the third char option, why not make some kind of archer or ranger? Maybe with bows that do a spreadshot or smth…
Great suggestion :smile:

- More monsters per map would be nice, the maps are kind of empty.
Will look into this as well. Right now you get a nice clump of monsters at the beginning, but then it gets a bit sparse as you progress forward, so we’d like to address that.

- Killing bosses should earn you more exp. I sometimes get more exp from a normal mob than I do for the final boss.
Will look into this, and will bump them up if they are too low. They might not be scaling with Enemy Power levels.

- I have played Dungeon quest probably over 100 hours and I have never gotten the Legend Shield, but 5+ of every other legend item.
Sounds like RNG hates you :frowning: Just to make sure, will verify they still exist for you :smile:

- When you enchant or pick up an item, there should be a better chance at getting an orange affix instead of yellow. Right now you can barely get 1 or 2 per item and that’s if I’m lucky.
Originally we wanted it so that you could only get 1 epic affix per item that wasn’t a Legend. Could bump this up to make things more interesting.

- Rerolling is too expensive. I want to get the best stats possible and that can’t happen with a reroll of 70k each time.
We have it on our test builds now where its impossible to lower the item level of the item, to help justify the price. Will look at lowering the price whenever the item level doesn’t stand to improve as much ( e.g. a reroll possibly bringing an item to 50->100 ilvl will cost more than a 99->100 ilvl will )

- This has be mentioned before but when you freeze a enemy, they usually become invincible and won’t die.
Should be fixed as of our next patch, coming soon!

[quote=“SteigerBox”][…]
- This has be mentioned before but when you freeze a enemy, they usually become invincible and won’t die.
Should be fixed as of our next patch, coming soon![/quote]

Just a small addition:
I encountered a new “version” of this bug (running the current version (1.1.2) of DQ):
Part 1:
When hitting frozen enemies with the blast of an orb (as the main hand weapon had no effect as “usual”) they appeared to die and produced loot (items, gold, relics) but were still there with apparently 0 HP. I was able to continuously kill them for several minutes producing a rather large amount of items and cash. Switching the offhand weapon to a non-freezing one however killed them for good.
Part 2:
After entering the exit the messages for the item pick up carried over to the next level and were continuously shown until I switched off the game.

I guess this one is just an extension of the previously mentioned bug and will be gone with the fix for the frozen enemies; just wanted to mention it.

Btw, the wiki entries for the new skills and items look awesome; can’t wait for the next patch!

I will have to explain why this bug is still active.

Last week (or week before) google started to roll out a new google play store. We didn’t realize that DQ had a problem with that new store until users started to complain about Google Play crashing whenever they tried to access the in game store.

We did a quick update and released patch 1.1.2. The only thing that this patch addressed was the issue with the google play crash and has none of our other updates that will come in the next patch which we hope will be later this week/early next.

Thanks for playing and thanks for posting on the forum!

As patch 1.1.2 was announced as a hotfix for the Google play problem I already guessed it wouldn’t contain any additional fixes/content.
I prefer waiting a while for a stable patch rather than getting a half-baked one, so take your time. :wink: