Skullshield Crushing Flames Build

If you find a perfect allflame horn and jasper it to wizard then add elixir you get 25 to skullshield

2 Likes

No block? Or dodge? You must die a lot. I try full dps and always die without block or dodge. It’s kinda annoying always die a lots the dps is useless if you die constantly.

1 Like

Nah i rarely die for i kill them before they even hit me. I also try my best to dodge projectiles, tnt props, skyfall etc. :wink:

P.S I have dodge i think its not max though

1 Like

I would like to build that, but I’m too lazy pressing buttons xD

1 Like

Updates on the build:
I found the perfect pet (Slime Demonic Pet, increases my fire dmg% by 10%) for this build and just changed it a little bit on the affixes on the pet and also swapped the set affix on the skull offhand.

2 Likes

MH:Change it with berserker axe and add it +50 GC,+ED,+WP Dmg and make its set Inferno
OH:Remove Alchemy and add +50 GC
Armor:Change +10 SS with +5 all skills
Head:Change it with Aether Cover add +5 all skills instead of +10 SS
Ring:Change it with Cognition Affixes wont change without Effective(already useless)
Amulet:Nice.
Pet:Change it with Lilith and add +10 SS & +10
Twister instead of HP & MP.
Change Demonic with BloodMagic.
And complete missing CF.
Skill tree:
+20 SS
+20 Twister
+20 STR
+20 DEX
+20 Fortune
Stats 98 HP

no, those +5 All Skills only go on the MH & OH items. so that would mean putting the GC on the Head and Chest items instead. and Blood Magic with 2+ Glass Cannon not a good idea, maybe one GC and 1 Push the Limit, but would still need Dodge, Block, and Sanctuary for survival, since one GC could possibly cut the Total HP of that doubled HP from Blood Magic by 50%. with 2 GC on Blood Magic, couldn’t use Skills, as HP is the Resource, and 2 GC would leave you with 1 HP, if you had them both maxed out. :eyes: most threads say to only go up to 80%-90% GC, depending on how much resource you need for your Skills.

Oh lmao i thought GC incrase dmg over the enemy’s max hp.

GC increases the damage by a % at the cost of your own HP by the same %. so a GC of +50% Damage is a -50% to your HP.
Barbarian increases the damage by a % at the cost of your MP. so a Barbarian of +50% Damage is a -50% to your MP.
both of these have a 100% cap.
Push the Limit increases the damage by a % that increases your Spell cost by the same %. so Push the Limit +50% Damage increases your Resource Cost by +50%.
I think you can only get this up to +250%, as only 5 different items have PL on them. one of the Set Items has a total of 4 PL on them, and when I did a check of all items from all classes that have PL, there were 5 different items that could give a total of 5 PL. but that means a +250% increase to Resource Cost.

I remember PTL cap might be 100 and i really should check affixes again competely i want delete my advice message :sweat_smile:

no, there is a Item Set with 4 PL, so that is a +200% cap right there…I think I might have to look at the Codex again. it has been a few months since I was looking for PL items.

Where did you get that skull with a demonic set affix?I can’t find it in wizard sets in codex

You can add demonic with amythist to a set affix less skull.

1 Like

Yo guys. I tried to copy that build today, but I got only 1 HP and MP. Cannot cast any skill bc of that. :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Barbarian, push the limit watch out this 2 :grinning:

1 Like

So I will remove 1 of them? Which one would I?

Or I will remove those 2?

1 Like

Not sure xD
Cause i dont use both of them.

But i think barbarian decrease mana i think and push the limit increase mana cost.
Wait for other reply first.

I tried to remove them both, and it actually worked. :joy: I got mana now, but HP still 1.

TYVM for your response!

2 Likes

Just use fury mythic if you want push the limit and barbarian of 100%.
You can only use primary attacks of both oh and mh. Very effective on barrage, pistol and bow mh.
Its either you fot empower or glass cannon, thats why 1 hp.

I dont use barbarian and push the limit, but i read that 50% barbarian is like recommended if you dont use fury

3 Likes