Skullshield with manashield

Skullsheild proc doesn’t exist, you have to use reclaim.

1 Like

I haven’t tested this, but from what I understand, the Damage Reduction from Skull Shield reduces the DMG done to the Character, not the Mana Shield.

basically, if you are using Mana Shield for protection, you want Barrier & Infusion Talent, and maybe Cosmic Talent if you have a little extra space, and as much All Resist as you can get without killing the rest of your Build.

the one benefit of using Mana Shield & Skull Shield together, is that as long as the enemies attacks don’t get through your Mana Shield, your Skull Shield wont go down, since it requires a 20% drop in HP in one hit to drop one of the Skulls.

1 Like

You could add spiritmancer set affix which will raise reclaim cap to 50 and necrotic to fifty if it’s also on chest. But it’s still only a chance. I’ve tried it. Also Maybe epiphany to raise the cap higher. I’ve not tested it.

1 Like

I been using HP on hit and mythics energy, so all i need is to tap manashield and then run a whole map. For carto just stand in front of it. You are protected by manashield and wont run out of mana because of energy. I think the combination of manashield and skullshield is easy life for farming :blush: :blush: For those veterans players (@NUIQUE, @dickwad, @HawkEye , try to make build for these. and teach us newbie player. :smile:

3 Likes

Thanks @dickwad, ill try to craft items with spiritmancer to gain 50 necrotic and reclaim.

1 Like

I tried it but I discarded the idea due to:

And I’m no veteran :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Correct. I tried it. Thanks for having the passion of sharing detailed explanations @Golem.

1 Like

@NUIQUE thanks for info on Reclaim Talent and Elemental Crit not working together. the go around for this is to use Reclaim as is, and another Skill for when you need an Elemental Crit.

I do my best with explaining things. if I am not clear, I could confuse myself later when I need to refresh my memory, and other players could get confused and/or frustrated. a good explanation helps to keep DQ fresh and fun! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I’m no veteran :sunglasses: :grinning: Two years I’ve played.

1 Like

@freaky45 Good luck pal. My attempts failed miserably but maybe you can work it out. I’ve done so many things with summoning that nothing is impossible especially when new eyes and minds take the challenge.

1 Like

Thanks @NUIQUE, and also im trying a combination of a spiritmancer with skullshield. Tome + reclaim.
For now i am using mytchcal staff with bombard and bracer changed to shatter skill.

Non stop farming for creating items for my current setup.
Maybe later i will post my items, so that you can correct if i miss something.

2 Likes

You play spiritmancer without apocalypse? :neutral_face:

Of course @DuDono with apocalypse, but for now im focusing in manashield with skullshield. i hope i can make it…

1 Like

My current set for my wizard hireling… Any suggestions or changes??? @DuDono @dickwad @Golem @NUIQUE. I have exp gain on set coz i need to finish those ascension.

My cystals as of now. . . .

I do not know what you want to achieve and it appears that you are doing great with your crystals.:+1:

No suggestions from me.

1 Like

Is it great to have that qtys of cystals as a newbie? :blush:

I am asking youre suggestions if you have or you want me to change any affix on my items to boost damage… :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Buy premium stash. You are going to love it.

1 Like

Yes buy premium stash

What are the benefits premium stash?