Small Suggestion

i notice that once you convert your item with 4slots (normal, epic etc ; head, chest, ring, amulet) to mythic items the original talent of the item dissapear/changed to the mythic talent i.e my 4sloted ring had a Blindside talent on it then when i converted it to hunter ring the Blindside turns to Hunter talent. So what if we could preserve the original talent while having the mythic talent at the same time? And as you notice theres a “blank or space” to put it in…

They mythic talent/skill description is supposed to go in that blank spot I believe. I’ll try it on my end to check!

Would be nice to keep the regular talent/skill plus adding the new mythic talent skill on the other tab xd, also i think a new skill buttons should be added to be activated when equip a mythic weapon/oh

You mean it supposedly to keep the original Talent/skill on its original spot and the Mythic talent/skill should be on the blank spot?

+1

You mean it supposedly to keep the original Talent/skill on its original spot and the Mythic talent/skill should be on the blank spot?

+1[/quote]

No… that’s a misunderstanding. Mythic Talent replaces the Talent on the item. There’s always been that blank spot for gear with Talents, will make a note to not show this arrow for them.

Hope you could consider this small suggestion from a newb like me [emoji4]

Why not make higher tier mythstones and crystals to add another talent onto mythic? I’d trade 3 obsidian/elixir for this

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk