So, anyone find the new Legends or new Legend Pets yet?

[quote=“aSar”]Still no catac,thanat and rozen…[emoji13]

[/quote]
Where did you find it? I’m still looking for it but don’t know where :frowning:

I found it here while I’m hunting the Cataclysm but still it doesn’t come out yet…hehehe…[emoji28]

Ok, thanks for the info :smiley:

You’re welcome…legendex said floor 100+…[emoji2]

[quote=“Diieter”][quote=“CentraBPM”]Got one from the Enslaver on a cartographer map.
Pathfinder -.- My least favourite set. Because I’m not running such a build. :smiley:

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.[/quote]

Pathfinder is imo the most interesting leg. set affixe so far! Especially with nadroji items :wink:
Making someone almost unkillable :wink:[/quote]

Yeah that might be true, didn’t take the time to try all of the rogue builds out yet.

But I’m currently running, coat weapon/stealth as my offhand

My leather armor as well as my head gear both have veil:

and then I’m also using Najrodhi’s necklace for ‘all skills’ and the bonus “set numbers”:

In total I have 102,5 % Stealth Duration:

Using Thunderbuss as my weapon (for Reduce CD + Crushing Blow, which is a must for clearing high level Cartographer Maps (would be sick, if there is equipment for Rogue, which has “ignore resist :frowning:”) :

My fairy also has Reduce CD:

And the ring “Cataclysm” for sure, because of that extra damage (procs & "% DMG):

I can activate “Stealth” and I’m so long in stealth mode (thanks to “Veil” equipment) and also because of that ~20%+ Reduce CD, I’m kinda “immortal” if I press the skill in optimally, which takes some practice to be honest :stuck_out_tongue:
Decent damage/dps overall, but also very dangerous and squishy, because u are 100% dead if you press it at the wrong time.

Another thing I want to mention is, that in my case, I’m so long in “Stealth Mode”, my skill already has its cooldown down. And when I’m pressing the skill again (let’s assume CD is already down and I’m still in “Stealth Mode”), my rogue doesn’t “stealth” herself but the skill is used and starts to cooldown. I don’t know if this is a bug or intended, but in my opinion it is better this way. If this wouldn’t be the case, you could Stealth yourself, waiting until the CD is down, “Stealth” again fast before “Stealth” has worn off and this would make you, let’s say, really immortal :smiley:.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9005) using Tapatalk.

DQ: CentraLity, Mage Level 99
CentraBPM, Warrior Level 99
Main Account: Remya, Rogue Level 99

Switched my head slot with a pathfinder legendary, and using my pathfinder pet. so far 71% dodge and >35 % dmg reduce seems fine on floor 300+ ep5. Using Nadroji necklace for sure. :smile:

What a cute dog(e)!

Need to find a Blood Magic Pet, with “+Crushing Blow%”, “+Hp/Mp Leech” and “+2 Extra Attack Chance” the rest would be a bonus.
This will take forever. :smile:

My first. Found at level 164 ep4

[attachment=0]ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408977927.295029.jpg[/attachment]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first legend pet [emoji7]

My first legend pet [emoji7]

nice, one, crushing blow too! gz :smile:

Woohoo! Found this on floor 216 ep 6. :smiley:

Nice electrified xD i want one of that for my warrior

Finally my first one, after so many hours spent.

Nice doge! look at these affixes, 5/6 are op on wizard :smiley:

I havent got any legend pet yet .but i want the one with Electrified. Gotta keep hunting…

Second legendary pet (floor 265 ep6). Too bad there’s a bad affix. :laughing:

Almoust found tham all. There is only 13 to go :smiley:

What a chance … second for today :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: