So close

dang. 1 sick build 100% glasscannon +4 multi attack +4 EAC eternal mainhand with weapon dmg%

nope, only use 50% glasscannon. and only 1 affix multi attack. and no EAC. and not using any eternal, well only eternal trophy (still this not effect dps aren’t it)

trolling upgrade. change 1 affix, only 1 left to get. another 50%glasscannon. and it will be the highest DPS this build can go lol.

*Just assume the name and the element will lead to the build themes so i just hide that part. lolol.

Finally!!!
Tnx for posting your stats it helps a lot :)))))

This is iiiittt!!! Haha

U use vacuus?

Yah haha thats the only weapon on my mind that can boost damage haha

ahh im using munity.

I dont have munity that can convert to bow yet always gun -.- haha but i have frozen faith, ill try this one :smiley:

anyway what fhe spike damage with that? mine 350B. rarely happen tho usually only 150-200B.

How you compute your spike damage? Enemy easily died and number disappears fast haha

just set your gameplay setting on All DMG NUMBER to onlu crit number. less trouble when monitoring your damage. and play on highest floor u can. that the place where the mobs atleast can hold for 1-2 sec lol.

My final DPS when I use another 50% glasscannon to make it go 100% cannon lol. The damage is higher than lohko single shot in pve

Thid picture is the reason why I must add inferno and vampiric touch. Now I havr been experimenting with nadroji robe and I just recently got mutiny. Just brainstorming somr ideas for the build to buff it even more for end game pvp build. I will go back to drawing board and play round with calculator. Just recently thought of this idea today.

i haven’t try another GC yet, hahaha

Still working on it w/o using 100% gc and i got this :smiley:

throwing out elemental crit., change element to poison. do u use nova now for elemental crit or u use vial.? lol have any eternal.?