Some bugs - questions

hi guys

if imps drop an item in the wall we cant take item sometimes
some bosses getting full hp instantly when i dying
some cartographers doesnt drop bonus chest
when i start a random map always see in left 13/25 cartographers for bonus chest
(always 13)
acts final bosses dying too fast if we have crushing blow (it has only the legend affix)
i wanna ask if a legend mob spawned in random map is it get map affixes?
after using obsidian can i use crystal on item?
i found a necklace and i wanna change talent to empower but when i use crystal i cant see empower should i try again and again?
can we see dot damage on stats ?i cant found it

and if i delete character what i will lost? hero power gold items in stash? i have only 1 slot

[quote=“qlfe5cadgw”]hi guys

if imps drop an item in the wall we cant take item sometimes
some bosses getting full hp instantly when i dying (All enemies return to full health if you purchase a respawn.)
some cartographers doesnt drop bonus chest (The chest does not drop right where you kill him. It’s possible you moved him away to kill him, and the chest spawned elsewhere.)
when i start a random map always see in left 13/25 cartographers for bonus chest
(always 13)

i wanna ask if a legend mob spawned in random map is it get map affixes?(To the best of my knowledge, yes.)
after using obsidian can i use crystal on item?(Not entirely sure what you’re asking, but you have to pick an item to apply an Obsidian to.)
i found a necklace and i wanna change talent to empower but when i use crystal i cant see empower should i try again and again?(Yes, keep trying. It’s random options to choose from.)
can we see dot damage on stats ?i cant found it

and if i delete character what i will lost? hero power gold items in stash? i have only 1 slot(I’m not sure, but probably everything would be gone. I wouldn’t chance it until you know for sure.)[/quote]

^ Any replies I had are in (PARENTHESES) within the quote. ^

thanks for answers

some bosses doesnt get full hp when i purchase respawn

If you delete you character… Heroic points will be gone… Except for 1.7 hero points will remain… And if you purchase stash and stack your item there it will remain… And gold will undoubtedly remain… Im used in deleting characters. Haha

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk